GDT 12/12/21 Week 14: Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns (1pm)

drd23

Just now, RavensTillIDie said:

Yo straight up F Tyre Phillips. What a......

expletives-cursing.gif

I mean screw both of our tackles tbh. Phillips and Villanueva gave up how many sacks today and got called for how many penalties?!

Granted, I don't really think the last sack is on Phillips if we're objectively looking at it. He pushed Clowney out of the play and then Huntley ran right into him. However, those two OT's for us today were just awful.

BUT NOT AS AWFUL AS THAT 4TH DOWN PLAY CALL BY GREG ROMAN.

Let's see, for some actual thoughts:

• Mark Andrews continues to be amazing despite being hyper focused by our QB's each and every week
  • OL continues to be awful each and every week, and it's always the same guys.
  • Lamar was dreadful for the 2 drives he played, and I'm sure nursing an ankle injury and missing practice is going to help that.
  • Tyler Huntley actually played well all things considered. The fumbles were just egregiously bad, though.
  • Rashod Bateman needs to be on the field at all times for this offense. I have no idea why he's not getting more opportunities.
  • Defensively, more miscommunications in the secondary and we're now past week 14. Just inexcusable.
  • I think today was more about how inept the Browns offensively are vs. our defense playing good. They gave us every chance to come back, but when they actually wanted to, they shredded us up and down the field.

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

again. brick hand brigade that is the secondary better be on the jugs machine all offseason.

Yup.

Stephens catches that INT and Cleveland doesn’t score the TD before half. 

Mistake after mistake after mistake.

And yet the Browns needed the bye week sandwich and insanely uneven officiating to barely beat our 3rd stringers lol

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Yup.

Stephens catches that INT and Cleveland doesn’t score the TD before half. 

Mistake after mistake after mistake.

And yet the Browns needed the bye week sandwich and insanely uneven officiating to barely beat our 3rd stringers lol

yeah no argument Clowns are ****e but man it must be 2-digit number of easy INTs dropped by these guys. Embarassing.

• Like 1