GDT 12/12/21 Week 14: Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns (1pm)

drd23

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Honestly Huntley looked better today than Lamar has looked since week 5/6

IDK he looked good in the 4th quarter when we are down, but Lamar looks fine in the 4th quarter when we're down too.

Unless we are playing a pass-first offense coming from behind, the offense is DOA no matter who is back there. 

• Like 1

- https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-week-14-game-recap-cleveland-browns-24-baltimore-ravens-22

Defensive Line
The Ravens defensive line was unable to make a significant impact in Sunday’s defeat, registering 12 pressures and zero sacks as a unit. Interior defender Justin Madubuike paced the unit with four pressures, each of which resulted in quarterback hurries.-

Madubuike's repeated success against Cleveland's IOL is one of the more encouraging trends we've seen from a young Raven in recent years. 

After I let my saltiness of losing to the clowns blow over, that was a good game. Sad we lost LJ8, but its par for the course based on how this season has went. Huntley looked good, just unfortunate for the second fumble. I really think we score there if not for that one. With that said, I'm just happy for the boys and how they haven't quit all season and have been in every game except maybe one? Couldn't ask for much more given the circumstances.

But just know I was ready to throw the whole season had the Ravens won that game yesterday. I wouldn't have cared if we never won another game this season had we won yesterday. That would've been the most Browns way to lose and I would've been here for it. The football gods didn't hear my cries for that win, but oh well, I'll just continue to enjoy the ride.

Edited by RavensfanRD

17 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You're right. We should give Humphreys deal to Westry and trade Hump for a 6th round pick. You sound ridiculous.

My premise was that a CB group of Averett, Westry, J. Smith, and T. Young is a pretty decent group, provided all of them are healthy. Now, Jimmy Smith was hurt and didn't play, but I stand by my statement. There's nothing ridiculous about it.