MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

3 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Sadly, we don't win those.

Lucky for Rams fans, we know RIGHT AWAY what version of the team we're getting. It's great for MNF if you wonder if you should stay up late or not. If Stafford sputters early, it's over. If he comes out hot, we win.

This is sadly so true. Used to think it was Goff but alas, I was wrong on that.

57 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, this game is going to be hard for the Rams to win. 

Kind of sucks because if the Cards win, they may not try in week 18 and the Seahawks could sneak in the playoffs lol.

Depends if #1 seed is on the line. I don't expect Bucs or Packers to lose another game.  Cards can only afford to lose 1 probably (Colts, out of conference), even then not that confident we can drop 1.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So at what point does production take over talent in terms of evaluating someone? Because right now Cupp is a better player than Hopkins is, and I'm sure it's even debatable.

I guess Hopkins is like the 40th best receiver in the league.

The headline will obviously read Jalen Ramsey, but I think Higbee is low key the bigger loss for the Rams tonight. They are now down to Kendall Blanton as their starting TE after already being down their top run blocking OL in Havenstein. We have yet to see Stafford form a true connection with OBJ, and the Cardinals effectively limited Kupp last time around. Without Higbee there, more attention can go to Kupp which should put a lot of pressure on Stafford to maintain drives via OBJ and Van Jefferson. 

43 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Oh yea.

Obviously we've now been decimated by injury. But when healthy we're better at most positions.

From the Cardinals offense, only Murray, Hopkins and Hudson would start on ours (when healthy).

On defense I'd take Simmons, Baker and Collins - and Watt if he were healthy.

The depth on defense is good too - but Morris has completely destroyed our defense this year.

Offensively, we have better WR and RB depth - when healthy.

With both teams healthy it's not close. But the Cardinals are playing really well as a team and it's raising their "lesser" units, so obviously the coaching is superior this year. Murray is also a big equalizer - I like Stafford, but he's just not Murray, who was the primary reason you guys beat us earlier this year.

Also, apologies, I think I meant to quote the other Cardinals fan who questioned your top-end talent post.

I don’t know. Not a household name, but I think Jalen Thompson would start over Jordan Fuller. I think both Murphy & Alford would easily start over any non-Ramsey CB, especially Murphy. Hicks would also start at ILB. I think you guys have the big advantage on the front 4 while we have the big advantage in the back 7. 

Edited by ClutchDJ
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

The headline will obviously read Jalen Ramsey, but I think Higbee is low key the bigger loss for the Rams tonight. They are now down to Kendall Blanton as their starting TE after already being down their top run blocking OL in Havenstein. We have yet to see Stafford form a true connection with OBJ, and the Cardinals effectively limited Kupp last time around. Without Higbee there, more attention can go to Kupp which should put a lot of pressure on Stafford to maintain drives via OBJ and Van Jefferson. 

Jalen Ramsey is a far bigger loss than Higbee. C'mon, dude. Higbee is the #4 option in the passing game.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ClutchDJ said:

I don’t know. Not a household name, but I think Jalen Thompson would start over Jordan Fuller. I think both Murphy & Alford would easily start over any non-Ramsey CB, especially Murphy. Hicks would also start at ILB. I think you guys have the big advantage on the front 4 while we have the big advantage in the back 7. 

Maybe. Murphy is interesting - if we're taking him over Darious Williams because Williams is having a down year, have to take Kupp over Hopkins too.

Just now, LeotheLion said:

I'm not sure the receiving talent is that much in favor of Arizona but you are also leaving out Woods. And Akers but he probably shouldn't count.

If we're counting Woods, we're definitely better. I'm not even sold Arizona is better without us having Woods. Maybe if we count Rondale Moore too. But Ertz and A.J. aren't the players they used to be, and Kupp has been an absolute monster this year.