MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah... guys that haven't touched the field this season like Ertz has and provided no immediate impact.

No... its dumb to think that trading a 5th or 6th round pick for a savvy vet TE who would be starting that could help out your rookie QB is a dumb idea.

You do realize the Jaguars have 10 (!!!) picks from the 5th to 7th round?? They wouldn't have been giving up their picks. 

You're smarter than this.

Zach Ertz does absolutely nothing for a team that is going nowhere this year. They need that draft capital. Trading draft picks for young players makes sense. Trading draft picks for aging rentals is a stupid move for a team that isn't a contender. JFC. This is elementary.

Just now, jrry32 said:

They need that draft capital.

They already have an excess.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Zach Ertz does absolutely nothing for a team that is going nowhere this year.

He helps out Lawrence... that's been established.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Trading draft picks for aging rentals is a stupid move for a team that isn't a contender. JFC. This is elementary.

If they are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th round picks then yeah I agree, but when you have 10 picks in the last 3 rounds I wouldn't bat an eye at parting with one of the worse 5ths.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean obviously the traded only would've went through if Ertz agreed. We weren't gonna send him somewhere he didn't wanna go.

But, obviously its a possibility he wouldn't have wanted anything to do with that inept franchise.

Yeah, as a fan I felt great about Ertz making peace with Howie (or at least making it look that way) and getting a chance with a team that was 5-0 and playing like that would last. It was a win win for everyone.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

what's more amazing is that you haven't post in the nba gdt in weeks

I'm arguing with DirectTV cause they took away the local sports channels (Lakers, Clippers, Angels, Dodgers, Ducks, Kings, etc) from the package that has included it for years, so I've missed a lot of games recently.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy