Week 15: VIKINGS (6-7) at Bears (4-9)

swede700

Now Cousins absolutely MUST move The Vikings down the field, and, at the VERY LEAST, get back that Field Goal, and better yet, get the TD!!  How can this depleted team run at will against The Vikings, and our dynamic offence NOT score against a team with NO defensive backfield???

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can Wonnum be a reliable starter for us next year? He's pretty solid.

I mean, I love Patrick Jones II, but Wonnum is an athletic freak.

Wommun is Hunter Jr.   Robinson and Jones are promising clones too.   I like how they've built the O-Line and D line the past couple-3 years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robb_K said:

Now Cousins absolutely MUST move The Vikings down the field, and, at the VERY LEAST, get back that Field Goal, and better yet, get the TD!!  How can this depleted team run at will against The Vikings, and our dynamic offence NOT score against a team with NO defensive backfield???

The names are Hicks and Smith.

Ngongwu with a great run.  The blocking set up well, too.  Nice short gain and getting out of bounds by Osborn.  But then Cousins gets sacked, and gets rattled, and throws an interception (but if Jefferson wasn't held up, HE might have caught that ball). 😵