Week 15: VIKINGS (6-7) at Bears (4-9)

swede700

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

Sort of like losing to the winless Lions?

This would be worse. The Lions lack talent, but they play hard, and they had 10 days to prepare for the Vikings.

With the Bears’ players and coaches not able to practice, or even be at the facility, the Vikings have a massive advantage to prepare for the game. No excuses. 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:58 AM, SemperFeist said:

Nope. Winning is always the preferred outcome. 

Yes!  No need to lose.  Zimmer will be gone unless The Vikings reach The Super Bowl (which this team won't do).  EVEN IF they get to The National Conference Finals, and lose (which is the absolute farthest they will reach (IF that lucky)), Zimmer will be fired or asked to retire.  So, I'd like them to make The playoffs and win one or 2 games, for the players' and fans' sake.  Keep Jefferson, Hunter, and the other good, young players happy, and not wanting to leave to go to more successful-looking teams.  Spielman will be kicked upstairs, and a new GM will come in to choose a new coach, and decide if Cousins will be traded or extended to cut his Cap hit in half, and to help develop Mond, or find Cousin's successor.

Edited by Robb_K
  • Like 1

If we lose this game, I honestly hope Zimmer is fired and we play Mond the rest of the year just to really see what we got. But that won’t happen. 

Still, hope we win! I honestly don’t care, I’d rather be a playoff team with a little shot rather than a middling team with the 15th pick in the draft. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robb_K said:

Ham could have gotten 3-4 more yards on that catch if he would have kept running, and not stopped to look where he should go.  That's the big difference between him catching passes, and Cook catching that pass.

That’s why ham typically doesn’t get designed 1st reads. It was a dump off and there wasn’t anything there until after he thru the ball (stating this because I saw a few people mention they though ISM was open on twitter on that play)