Stefanski

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Imagine being Mormon. 7 of your 9 wives would always be upset with you about something.

Owe is that all the cutest Mexican girl

In Jackson hole caute me.

It is good thing that God gave us alcohol.

So ugly people can get married.

It doesn't seem to be effecting Kingsburry, LaFleur, or McVay negatively, and it's not like he forgot how to call plays from last year to this year. Baker excelled in the intermediate and deep shot game early in the season (pre injury) and last season. Baker is clearly hurt, and he even admitted/their QB coach admitted that Baker is hurting when he throws downfield. Jarvis has been dinged up, DPJ has been dinged, Higgins has never been a downfield threat and continues not to see the field, Schwartz is hurt, and Hooper is worthless.

So, a hurt Baker + hurt and/or worthless weapons, while factoring in an inconsistent RT situation = the inability to stress secondaries and take consistent shots downfield.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It doesn't seem to be effecting Kingsburry, LaFleur, or McVay negatively, and it's not like he forgot how to call plays from last year to this year. Baker excelled in the intermediate and deep shot game early in the season (pre injury) and last season. Baker is clearly hurt, and he even admitted/their QB coach admitted that Baker is hurting when he throws downfield. Jarvis has been dinged up, DPJ has been dinged, Higgins has never been a downfield threat and continues not to see the field, Schwartz is hurt, and Hooper is worthless.

So, a hurt Baker + hurt and/or worthless weapons, while factoring in an inconsistent RT situation = the inability to stress secondaries and take consistent shots downfield.

this is turning into my biggest issue…

Why do we have such a huge drop off from 1st half of games to 2nd half of games? Believe we are averaging  close to 14pts in the 1st half of games and only 8pts in the 2nd half. We are a getting like 3pts in the 4th quarter and that is pretty high considering we haven’t scored in the 4th in like 8 games or something crazy like that. 

LAR GB and Ari are all top15 scoring 1st half teams and top15 scoring 2nd half teams. Browns are 11th overall scoring 1st half team (YAY!) and 29th overall scoring 2nd half team (BOO!) I think this is the biggest issue. Then you add the lack of details this team has and How they can be so u undisciplined at times. It just snow balls. 

we are starting the game with just about the same guys we are ending the games with but why does our offense go to complete crap when the 2 half hits? 

When you discuss being a leader your biggest goal should be building more leaders, which it seems like KS is doing. Look at how he has let Woods develop the defense, who wasn't ready for him to be fired? 

I think KS is having a hard time adjusting to the fact things he wants to do are getting taken away from him. He isn't a HOF coach (yet), so he needs to start learning how to win when his 2nd and 3rd options are his best options. Johnson had some good runs in the game, why go away from him? I know Nick is the stud RB we all love, when another guy is the hot hand ride him. Give Nick 10 fewer touches in December is a good thing. 

All this **** about him giving up play calling cracks me up. The guy isn't the only one calling the plays, he is making the final decision but that would be the case even if AVP was the one "calling the plays". I think people get hung up on how things are discussed. If AVP wasn't an integral part of this team, he would have left. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Ok guys his team put 45 on Pittsburgh

It was his team

or was dee Haslem team

I want to make this correct

the point is the Browns scored 41 against the bengals and the Steelers with 

And he has also put up 

10 most recent game against Steelers

13 against the Lions

10 1st game against Ravens

7 against the Patriots

What's your point?  He has coached well at times, and poorly at times.  We are in a playoff hunt, but this team doesn't look like a playoff team.  If we continue to win, none of this matters.  If not, questions will remain

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

And he has also put up 

10 most recent game against Steelers

13 against the Lions

10 1st game against Ravens

7 against the Patriots

What's your point?  He has coached well at times, and poorly at times.  We are in a playoff hunt, but this team doesn't look like a playoff team.  If we continue to win, none of this matters.  If not, questions will remain

The point is nobody ever put 45 on Pittsburgh in the playoffs. 

Nobody ever mentions that. 

Furthermore he has done this with the weakest wide receiver group in the 45 years I have watched Cleveland browns football.