Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, Geek said:

Jimmy is really trying to get us a first rounder.

His accuracy has really stepped up over the last several weeks.

Not theoretically impossible. Especially from a team like Pitt who will need someone, has been touted as a spot for a vet as preferred, and will have a meh middle / late first round pick. 

4 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Really has had a tough time so far his career. 

It'd be one thing if they were just injuries...but we are talking bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal injuries. I mean, that first one with the Vikings he is lucky didn't end his career. 

• Like 1

Hate to hear about Teddy. Brain injuries are scary.

EDIT: Just watched it. It was the same head hitting turf that happened earlier this week in the Chargers game. Really unfortunate because it's part of the nature of the sport so there's not much they can do to keep that from happening.

Edited by Geek

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not theoretically impossible. Especially from a team like Pitt who will need someone, has been touted as a spot for a vet as preferred, and will have a meh middle / late first round pick. 

QB's always get overpaid for. I remember being surprised we got two 2nd's for Smith back in 2013. And look what Wentz went for. 

Its a weak rookie QB class so that helps us. But, Watson/Wilson/Rodgers could all be on the move

If he keeps his play up, i think we get a 1st or 2 2nd's 

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 1

Just now, 49ersfan said:

QB's always get overpaid for. I remember being surprised we got two 2nd's for Smith back in 2013. And look what Went went for. 

Its a weak rookie QB class so that helps us. But, Watson/Wilson/Rodgers could all be on the move

If he keeps his play up, i think we get a 1st or 2 2nd's 

2 seconds has been my target throughout most of this. Honestly, not so sure I wouldn't prefer that over a straight first. Especially if those seconds are from somewhat mediocre teams. Like, I feel like I'd prefer 2 seconds from the Giants over Pitt's first this year. Its only going to be like a 20 pick difference, so I'd rather just have the extra pick 

• Like 1

Taking each play call on it's own merit, I don't have a major issue there. I suppose you can argue we could have thrown it on 1st and 10 or 2nd and 7, but 3rd and 2 I'm perfectly fine with running the ball. The expectation should be you are converting that.