Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

That loss to Colt McCoy is just straight haunting at this juncture lol 

Cards face the Colts & Cowboys next 2 weeks

49ers face the Titans & Texans next 2 weeks

If we can pull off the W on thursday, we could conceivably be tied together at 10-6 heading into week 18...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

There really isn't...think of how long it took us just to go to Ambry lol

There's a part of me that is going to be very surprised if we don't put in a claim on Breeland even despite why he was cut. 

Yeah, I also may not be being patient with Thomas, but he's by far been the worst player on the field. He's given up at least 4 big plays. Wishnowski is a close 2nd. 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Showdown in Nashville will be interesting. Good for Norman that Henry ain't playin. 

The biggest struggle to overcome is the CA to TN cross country, short week travel. If we win that game, it's going to be sloppy as all hell. 

That said, us losing that game is pretty whatever as well. 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Yeah, I also may not be being patient with Thomas, but he's by far been the worst player on the field. He's given up at least 4 big plays. Wishnowski is a close 2nd. 

Yeah, in a perfect world, he's not playing. Not much we can do about it at this point...I'd assume that if we thought any of the free agents out there were better we would have signed them already. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, in a perfect world, he's not playing. Not much we can do about it at this point...I'd assume that if we thought any of the free agents out there were better we would have signed them already. 

You're probably right. Ugh, I'm dreading him in the playoffs though against Rodgers or Brady. LOL!. 

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

That loss to Colt McCoy is just straight haunting at this juncture lol 

The loss to the Seahawks was worse. Our secondary was all out that game and it was just a weird game with the two bad fumbles...Against the Seahawks, Deebo/Warner did not play but our talent was much better and we just played terrible. 

Oh well, we won all the games we needed to. Have a good chance to win on Thursday.