Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

This is why we shouldnt have gone in a shell on that last offensive drive....we've blown 3 double digit leads in the 4th this year (Lions, Eagles, Bengals). 

Won all 3 but they were way harder than they needed to be. Keep your foot on the gas pedal. 12 minutes is a lot of time

Edited by 49ersfan

Just now, Meow said:

For the love of God is there no one else besides Ambry?

There really isn't...think of how long it took us just to go to Ambry lol

There's a part of me that is going to be very surprised if we don't put in a claim on Breeland even despite why he was cut. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Never stops with Tartt, unfortunately. Truly underrated and tremendous safety...only good for 9-12 games per year. 

If he even reaches that. Love the player but at what point do you actually try and replace him because you can't trust him to play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

This is why we shouldnt have gone in a shell....we've blown 3 double digit leads in the 4th this year (Lions, Eagles, Bengals). 

Won all 3 but they were way harder than they needed to be. Keep your foot on the gas pedal. 12 minutes is a lot of time

Yeah, I don't get why Shanahan does this. Conservative play calling for no reasona and the other team gets life. I'm sick of it. 

Just now, Forge said:

There really isn't...think of how long it took us just to go to Ambry lol

There's a part of me that is going to be very surprised if we don't put in a claim on Breeland even despite why he was cut. 

At this point i prefer to go through the growing pains with Thomas over proven mediocrity with Johnson but it is rough.