GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

i mean, i dunno man. there’s just not much you can do with the players we’re fielding right now. nobody can get open downfield, nobody can block long enough for it to matter if anyone gets open downfield. the game plan we’re seeing is frustrating but it’s downing doing his best to operate within near-impossible constraints

Just now, -Hope- said:

i mean, i dunno man. there’s just not much you can do with the players we’re fielding right now. nobody can get open downfield, nobody can block long enough for it to matter if anyone gets open downfield. the game plan we’re seeing is frustrating but it’s downing doing his best to operate within near-impossible constraints

It's about time you come to the light. It's so obvious.

Just now, -Hope- said:

Maybe don’t go away from the thing that’s actually working….