Jaguars HC Search (Who knew we’d be back so quick)

.Buzz

8 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

😂 Pete is 70 a year older than Beli and Pete isn’t your usual 70 yr old he’s taken good care of himself but understandable. 

Just don’t why he’d want to come here either. At that age you think he’d want to come to a place that has a super young team and coming off back to back 1st overall pick level seasons? Even with Trevor we probably don’t sniff the playoffs until at best 2023.

Dilla made the comment a week ago that Trevor really likes the Scott Linehan offensive system, which Kellen Moore currently runs. Moore came up under Linehan and has put his own twist on it. I am really growing on the idea of Kellen Moore here. 

Id like the idea of bringing in Jim Caldwell in the Coughlin-role and having Moore be the HC. Moore worked under Caldwell in Detroit so the working relationship is there. Caldwell can set the culture and vision and give Moore someone to lean on as a first time HC. I’d also pair Moore with a vet DC like the Rams did with Phillips and McVay. Maybe this is where Fangio could come in?

Also fire Baalke (duh).

40 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

I swear…

Wouldn’t shock me if he ends up getting interviewed. But again sounds like recycling of JLC. Also assumes the Baalke/Rap report is true. 

Stated Pederson is the favorite fwiw.

Really hope Dilla is right here.

Also, JLC has been spot on with everything Jaguars related the last several weeks. He’s also been saying all along that Baalke is unlikely to stay due to coaches wanting their own GM.

Let us pray.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

I’m cool with Pederson and I feel like he could put together a killer coaching staff. I just hope he pounds the table for his own GM (Mike Borgonzi?).

Same. Seems like everyone but Dilla (who even says he doesn’t know for sure) and JLC are saying he’s going to survive though (Baalke).

Although I absolutely hate that, if we hire Pederson or Caldwell who have been around the block and likely will have a decent sized say in personnel/if leaks begin happening they’ll know who from, it at least takes me off the ledge a bit.

6 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Them been bringing in O’Brien makes me care a heck of a lot loss about this process. Jags fans have been dealing with this crap too long. Is there only one rich guy who wants to own this team? We need a new owner…Shad is absolutely clueless. 

Yeah that BOB news is yuck. If Shad goes with that following Baalkes lead he will really lose this fan base more than he already has.

• Like 1