SNF: Brady vs Pe...oh wait. Patriots @ Colts

JAF-N72EX

Just now, DannyB said:

Ehhh I'm so-so on Wentz. I think anything I've ever really had against him has more to do with fan opinions than stuff that he himself has said or done. So I dunno.

He quit on his entire team last year and went to the media right before tip off when his back-up was about to start his first game of the year. He's an *** hat.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He quit on his entire team last year and went to the media right before tip off when his back-up was about to start his first game of the year. He's an *** hat.

Oh I can totally understand why Philly fans don't like him. I have no issue with that. Although I will say...a lot of neutral observers were on top of the whole angle of "He looks like he should be good, but something just isn't right with Wentz in Philly", which was met with near-100% derision from Eagles fans. Which, like, I get...you want your dude to work out. But man something just didn't look right for a long time before everyone finally accepted it.

• Like 1

Just now, DannyB said:

Oh I can totally understand why Philly fans don't like him. I have no issue with that. Although I will say...a lot of neutral observers were on top of the whole angle of "He looks like he should be good, but something just isn't right with Wentz in Philly", which was met with near-100% derision from Eagles fans. Which, like, I get...you want your dude to work out. But man something just didn't look right for a long time before everyone finally accepted it.

Nobody fully blamed Wentz. He's just a quitter.

Dude was rumored for ages to not take to coaching and he liked Press Taylor as his QB coach cause he was close to Wentz's age and wouldn't coach him hard. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy