The Kayvon Thibodeaux Bowl - Hou @ Jax

ET80

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

On the plus side, the door is now open for my favorite player from the draft...

1191587074.jpeg

Kyle Hamilton at 3 would be worth it for me.

Yeah I’m a big fan of his as well. Rare type of talent.

Tbh I hope we trade down pending just how much we could get and take Garrett Wilson or Jameo (and overall add multiple high picks to continue overhauling the roster).

Obviously love the idea of Thibs/Hutch though too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah I’m a big fan of his as well. Rare type of talent.

I have him comparable to Troy Polamalu, and think he's the most athletically gifted S since Sean Taylor. Hypothetically, I'd have him as the #3 CB behind Derek Stingley Jr and Andrew Booth Jr.

If football is a game of chess, he's a Queen - a tactical advantage at all parts of the field.

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Tbh I hope we trade down pending just how much we could get and take Garrett Wilson or Jameo (and overall add multiple high picks to continue overhauling the roster).

I think the Texans need a kingmaker on at least one side of the ball, so one of those top 5 talents absolutely need to be in the building next season.

The key to the Texans off-season and draft is going to be the picks received in exchange for Deshaun Watson (and - potentially - Laremy Tunsil). That's where the team needs to fill out other spots (Edge, CB, WR, IOL, RB, etc).

This off-season will define or destroy Nick Caserio and the Texans. It will lead to another 2-3 win season in '22 but it's the foundation to make a team from doormat to contender.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

of course this stupid organization wins a meaningless game and allow the jags to get the 1st pick.

I don't think they were trying to win, to be honest. Jacksonville is just THAT bad.

The KR TD was an example of some of the worst tackling I've ever seen - it's like when you switch to the wrong guy in Madden and start running in the wrong direction or diving at nothing - absolutely horrible, basic concepts are lost on that team, it's almost like many of them have never played football to begin with.

I don't think the Texans won, moreso that Jacksonville lost.

• Like 1