Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Hopefully / maybe we'll get EQ back.
If not Winfree's gonna see some snaps.

I liked winfree he seemed “quick” at the top of his routes more so than a lot of our guys. Hate to see him due to another players unavailability but hopefully if he does get targets those become catches.

16 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

crushed noo GIF

MVS really catching everything thrown his way this year

In theory MVS, if vaccinated could still play. He needs two negative tests 24 hours apart. Saturday game make it less likely but he could play. I would hope we get Clark back though. 

5 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I liked winfree he seemed “quick” at the top of his routes more so than a lot of our guys. Hate to see him due to another players unavailability but hopefully if he does get targets those become catches.

He got one target I remember last week and probably didn't run his route right .. Rodgers threw it a few yards short and into the ground and started rolling his eyes.

7 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I like him too....but nothings transferred to on the field success.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Since nobody actually practiced, I cant see how this could be definitive about anybody.

Yea idk....this whole thing with Bak has been pretty weird. Seems like he's having complications with the knee and at this point, I'm pretty much thinking it's 50/50 that we'll see him at all this season. Hope I'm wrong. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Yea idk....this whole thing with Bak has been pretty weird. Seems like he's having complications with the knee and at this point, I'm pretty much thinking it's 50/50 that we'll see him at all this season. Hope I'm wrong. 

Exactly. At this juncture, our season hinges on Yosh Nijman more than we'd ever have anticipated.
Do not get on the COVID list. Do not get injured. I've no clue who would replace him at this juncture. Maybe Big Dog :)

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I mean it is late December. Rapsheet said he expected both 69 an 23 to be "back" in late December. Our next game is in January and it's far from a guarantee they play next week. I'd at least like if Bakhtiari was "questionable" this week, anything to give some idea that he's at least closer to playing than he was a few weeks ago. 

Bak was “out” at practice today too

whoops missed you guys mentioning that

Edited by Arthur Penske

If the Packers could hypothetically secure the #1 seed, their first playoff game would be four weekends after this Sunday.  So, more than 4.5 weeks from today.   If the Packers were to hypothetically go to the Super Bowl, that would be more than 7.5 weeks from today.  There are still some days for not only Jaire but also Bakhti, Z, Myers, and Turner to get stronger and to get some practices in.  I'm not expecting a lot from them.  Obviously coming back enough to play is one thing; play at a high level of health and a high level of effectiveness is another.  But I'm still optimistic that some of these guys will be contributing again before it's all over.  

Not sure how many snaps he played or how well, but I recall Vita Vea coming back unexpectedly for Tampa, and their line totally dominating ours last January.  Good players can hypothetically come back and make a difference even if rusty.  

34 minutes ago, craig said:

If the Packers could hypothetically secure the #1 seed, their first playoff game would be four weekends after this Sunday.  So, more than 4.5 weeks from today.   If the Packers were to hypothetically go to the Super Bowl, that would be more than 7.5 weeks from today.  There are still some days for not only Jaire but also Bakhti, Z, Myers, and Turner to get stronger and to get some practices in.  I'm not expecting a lot from them.  Obviously coming back enough to play is one thing; play at a high level of health and a high level of effectiveness is another.  But I'm still optimistic that some of these guys will be contributing again before it's all over.  

Not sure how many snaps he played or how well, but I recall Vita Vea coming back unexpectedly for Tampa, and their line totally dominating ours last January.  Good players can hypothetically come back and make a difference even if rusty.  

Billy Turner is still on the active roster so I'm thinking they expect him to play within 3 weeks of his injury. I'd say keeping him on the roster is a pretty good indication he's coming back, sooner than later. 

I think Jaire is another given to be back as well. I'm starting to get concerned about Bak, unless he does practice the two practices, we have this week. Then I see him back against MN. Myers, no idea. 

I know there is speculation about holding Z over over fear of another injury and not being able to release him, but we are already too far down the road to all in. If he can come back and is cleared, you suit him up. 

• Like 1