Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

8 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Meh, I live in Cleveland so I listen to a lot of local Browns talk, etc. People are really down on Stefanski as a play-caller and the Browns offense in general has been pretty bad all year long. They have zero passing game, especially when Chubb and Hunt aren't controlling the game. 

Considering you're in a Packer forum where the slightest big of in-game adversity leads to calls to "fire everyone, burn it all down!" maybe we should take fan complaints with a grain of salt?

8 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

LOL, I peeked into the Browns forum to see what they were discussing about the upcoming game.  Browns fans are very……odd.

Oh, and they hate us because they think we hate on Rodgers, lol.

It was just one guy. Many people think we should suffer misery at the QB position just BECAUSE we've had 30 yrs of HoF players (if not always HoF play) at the QB position, and if every GB fan said "what ya gonna do?" and ignored Rodgers' shenanigans this (and TBF other) years, they'd say "oh, screw them, they think Rodgers can do no wrong!" 

On 12/23/2021 at 4:41 AM, LLcheesehead12 said:

Seems like we were in a similar or worse situation back in the week heading into Arizona.  Doesn't feel any worse than that right now.  I got a feeling we don't blow them out, but something like a 24-17 win which I would gladly take.

Kenny Clark returned to practice yesterday.  🙂

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Bill Huber -   Assuming Myles Garrett plays, Yosh Nijman will have had individual matchups against the top five in the NFL in sacks.

Ain’t that something. I’ve been worried/still worried about our line, but they honestly they have given me no reason to be worried. On the field vs the best guys, they hold their own games and dominate games. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

LOL, I peeked into the Browns forum to see what they were discussing about the upcoming game.  Browns fans are very……odd.

Oh, and they hate us because they think we hate on Rodgers, lol.

Oh, this forum definitely hates on him. Those voices have been very quiet lately though. 

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Oh, this forum definitely hates on him. Those voices have been very quiet lately though. 

Its only hatred if you think hes a god. 

Lol seriously everyone who had anything harsh to say about him has said something along the lines of "hes capable of being better, so he has to be better" "hes making so much money, he has to perform near that MVP quality for the team to be good"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Its only hatred if you think hes a god. 

Lol seriously everyone who had anything harsh to say about him has said something along the lines of "hes capable of being better, so he has to be better" "hes making so much money, he has to perform near that MVP quality for the team to be good"

🤣🤣👌 

Go look back at previous threads and then get back to me. Where’s the Aaron Rodgers depreciation thread?! You think other teams fans would make that about their 3 probably 4 time MVP ??

25 minutes ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -    Tretter and Willis are on the reserve/COVID list but this Browns OL ranks 1st in ESPN’s pass rush win rate and they’ve given up the 5th fewest pressures per PFF. They’re also averaging 4.9 yards per carry as a team, the third most.

Wills will be back but they'll be missing Tretter and Conklin.