Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It could still be tampering if you talk to a FA before the start of the new league year/before the "legal tampering period" for free agents set by the league.

I honestly think it could be Watson or Brady, so I'm going to wait and see. 

Not a good look for Miami either way.

In 2019 Brady was coming off a superbowl and Watson looked to be the future of the league. I dunno, those players obviously have connections to Flores.... but logistically it doesnt make sense.

On 1/28/2022 at 3:21 PM, SkippyX said:

The rule is kicking butt this year.

Black GMs are getting hired. Are we already at 3 this cycle? How many were in the league this year?

Black coaches are getting interviewed and hired (or not, based on the process)

Black coaches and FO people are getting more consideration for coordinator and assistant GM type roles

Its not just a bunch of people interviewing Jim Caldwell for a stamp. They are looking far and wide for the best person instead of just the guy who knows a guy.

agree with your first four lines but it turns out it was a bunch of people interviewing brian flores for a stamp eh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

anyway i get it's a coaching thread but with no thread separate for GMs, as i've said across the forum the steelers should go out and hire mina kimes as their next GM after colbert, many people are saying this!

The Cowboys pseudo-GM is black but no one recognizes that.