Week 16 GDT - Tennessee Titans vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Niners should have 21 points thus far but only have 10 thanks to Jimmy Garbage. Some folks keep saying the Niners are the team none of the top NFC seeds want to play but I didn't realize Aaron Rodgers is the Niners QB? As a matter of fact if the Packers had of gave in and granted Rodgers trade request to the Niners the Niners would be in a battle for the top seed in the NFC as opposed to a measle wild card spot and going 1 & done in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Meow said:

Yeah, rea fans get mad and annoyed when their team plays like crap. People like you just want to act like a mom and say "oh, it's ok, you'll get it next time". Let the real fans talk and you can go knit or something. Ok pumpkin?

Didn't say you can't get annoyed. I just asked you a question, and now you're triggered. Merry Christmas. 

BTW you still want Shanahan fired right? Just checking because you were silent about it for three weeks until we dropped another L. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Didn't say you can't get annoyed. I just asked you a question, and now you're triggered. Merry Christmas. 

BTW you still want Shanahan fired right? Just checking. 

Let the adults talk. Maybe you can find another hobby if like yoga or cooking.