Week 16 GDT - Tennessee Titans vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No, it is a terrible loss. On paper it's not but it is a terrible loss no question about it. Had a chance to end the game in the first half and missed so many opportunities while giving Titans an easy TD off a INT. 

One of the worst losses of the seaosn. 

The only other loss worst was the 2nd Carindals game. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You're looking at the loss on paper pre-game....You aren't taking into account what actually took place. The team completely dominated the first half and could have been up 17-0 or 21-0. When you blow that many opportunities, then this becomes a terrible loss. 

Only Jimmy was sloppy, everything else about the game was normal. 

What actually took place was what I figured would happen on paper...we were sloppy. The timing of the sloppiness is inconsequential. 

3 minutes ago, Geek said:

Considering our losses to GB, Seattle (x2) and the Cards I actually disagree with this statement.

Worst than our loss to GB as we were dominated early on until making a big comeback....Cards game was terrible and the second Seahawks loss is up with this loss. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

What actually took place was what I figured would happen on paper...we were sloppy. The timing of the sloppiness is inconsequential. 

Again, ONE guy was largely sloppy and he has a tendency to be sloppy even on a regular week. 

This loss was bad, no other way around it. Out gain the opposing team by over a 100 and still lose? Are you kidding me?

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Again, ONE guy was largely sloppy and he has a tendency to be sloppy even on a regular week. 

This loss was bad, no other way around it. Out gain the opposing team by over a 100 and still lose? Are you kidding me?

A defense repeatedly giving up firsts on long third downs, a left tackle having a penalty on 4th and 1, Jennings dropping a ball, dropping a pick, warner missing a tackle on tannehill...the game was sloppy all around. Jimmy was bad as well and it was the most noticeable. HIs is the biggest issue because he's the most important player. 

He's a largely average QB who has ups and downs just like most other mostly average starting quarterbacks. This was one of the bad weeks...which I expected it to be. 

Which 4th down decision was questionable? They went for it twice, converted it once and had an open receiver on the other one that was missed. 

The other key 4th down, we punted the ball inside the 5 and were able to force a punt on that drive

It honestly feels like some members of the media just says things for a narrative sometimes. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Which 4th down decision was questionable? They went for it twice, converted it once and had an open receiver on the other one that was missed. 

The other key 4th down, we punted the ball inside the 5 and were able to force a punt on that drive

It honestly feels like some members of the media just says things for a narrative sometimes. 

You can question the 4th and 6 after the false start penalty. I could also argue that they should have gone for the 4th and 9, though I probably would have punted there as well. 

I do not know the numbers on either, but I would imagine those are the primary 2. 

Just now, Forge said:

You can question the 4th and 6 after the false start penalty. I could also argue that they should have gone for the 4th and 9, though I probably would have punted there as well. 

I do not know the numbers on either, but I would imagine those are the primary 2. 

IDK, i think they were fine. It just feels like a pre-determined narrative by Biderman there. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

A defense repeatedly giving up firsts on long third downs, a left tackle having a penalty on 4th and 1, Jennings dropping a ball, dropping a pick, warner missing a tackle on tannehill...the game was sloppy all around. Jimmy was bad as well and it was the most noticeable. HIs is the biggest issue because he's the most important player. 

He's a largely average QB who has ups and downs just like most other mostly average starting quarterbacks. This was one of the bad weeks...which I expected it to be. 

Again, the main sloppy play was from Jimmy and his INTs and missing wide open TD to Juice. The team missed tackles as they do pretty much every week. 

I mentioned this is what average QBs do, but that does not mean the loss is not a bad one....Because it is. So how many times are you going to out gain a team by 100+ yards and still lose? 

Offense just didn't need to have the second turnover and put up three freaking points from the time they went up 10-0 to their last TD and they win. Terrible. 

Couldn't run the ball effectively against the Seahawks and Jimmy threw two INTs and we couldn't run the ball effectively today and he threw two INTs. 

Hopefully Mitchell returns next week. Need him to finish the season.

Ambry Thomas allowed the one big pass but thrown at 3 times and had two PDs. Arrow is pointing up.

Ward with another strong game along with Tartt. Love those boys, hope they are able to play together for a few more seasons! 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Couldn't run the ball effectively against the Seahawks and Jimmy threw two INTs and we couldn't run the ball effectively today and he threw two INTs. 

Hopefully Mitchell returns next week. Need him to finish the season.

Ambry Thomas allowed the one big pass but thrown at 3 times and had two PDs. Arrow is pointing up.

Ward with another strong game along with Tartt. Love those boys, hope they are able to play together for a few more seasons! 

Oh, I forgot to ask. 

Please confirm that you are an accountant or cpa or something like that for myself and @N4L? lol 

• Like 1