Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

From what I remember of Wolf, I think you’re giving too much credit here. 

Yeah, which is why I floated the idea of voting him due to that and a propensity to go MIA at the worst possible times down the stretch, really forcing Town's hand as to whether or not to vote him since he could be MIA scum, vote him since he could be modkilled anyway for fear of a town mislynch, or not vote him since scum would want to keep him alive for exactly those reasons. Good times...basically the mission treatment.

• Like 1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You think they knew he’d be relaxing someone? 

Should this read replacing?

As for the "know" portion, not necessarily, but I think they could absolutely have talked with Slappy and said "Can we get Squire to replace him????" and then jumped for joy when it happened. It's the best of both worlds for them. Get rid of a great town player and town power role, while simultaneously getting a great player over to your team.

Just now, MWil23 said:

As for the "know" portion, not necessarily, but I think they could absolutely have talked with Slappy and said "Can we get Squire to replace him????" and then jumped for joy when it happened. It's the best of both worlds for them. Get rid of a great town player and town power role, while simultaneously getting a great player over to your team.

You’re weird 

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Orca dead at the end of the day 😪

Bomb go boom boom (so I've been told) 

@The Orca 

going of the idea that you are being truthful and you are set to die, who do you feel is the best 2-3 players to put up with you for a vote today?

if you are town, scum doesn't want to vote you out since they would be missing the opportunity for a vote elimination

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thomas Middleditch Reaction GIF by CBS

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca 

going of the idea that you are being truthful and you are set to die, who do you feel is the best 2-3 players to put up with you for a vote today?

if you are town, scum doesn't want to vote you out since they would be missing the opportunity for a vote elimination

Forge and Malf 

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

tell forge in your scum chat that your plan failed 

Aside from me not being scum, the sad thing is this has MWil and @Forge as a big brain Day 1 play with us being scum together so much, probably after I spend the better half of D1 convincing him not to kill @theuntouchable until at least Day 3, wherein when I am dead by Day 3 because Touch caught me or killed me in some capacity, Forge pounds his chest in scum chat and says "I told you so".

• Like 2