Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

squire 2.0

2 hours ago, Forge said:

squire 2.0 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Squire 2.0

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm pretty sure Malf is scum, but I kinda want to see this play out. 

the 3rd vote on a townie is 99% scum.  

Episode 2 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker is right in that BCB has the most questionable vote on Venom, but Wolf has the weirdest and most unnatural thread entrance and vote timing, voting just before the deadline. This looks like a "just in case someone flips their vote" vote based upon where things were at the time. Granted, he COULD be voting to "save himself" in case myself, Josh, SwAg, or BCB flipped to him for the tie since it was 4-2 at the time.

Why does the fun begin now? And why back off of that and feign not remembering. @wolfeyestrk what was "the fun" that you were referencing mean?

Not the writeup and timing of this late day push. Very close.

If this were a player that played more often, I'd be with you completely. 

I feel like the awkwardness is more of an inexperienced thing

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, which is why I floated the idea of voting him due to that and a propensity to go MIA at the worst possible times down the stretch, really forcing Town's hand as to whether or not to vote him since he could be MIA scum, vote him since he could be modkilled anyway for fear of a town mislynch, or not vote him since scum would want to keep him alive for exactly those reasons. Good times...basically the mission treatment.

Okay this argument makes me want to lynch Wolf a bit more, but I still don't necessarily scum read him 

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Should this read replacing?

As for the "know" portion, not necessarily, but I think they could absolutely have talked with Slappy and said "Can we get Squire to replace him????" and then jumped for joy when it happened. It's the best of both worlds for them. Get rid of a great town player and town power role, while simultaneously getting a great player over to your team.

I think the leap from "killing squire" to "killing squire specifically to replace our inactive member" is quite a big one. Squire would be a logical kill as a great player regardless of Daboyle's alignment. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If this were a player that played more often, I'd be with you completely. 

I feel like the awkwardness is more of an inexperienced thing

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay this argument makes me want to lynch Wolf a bit more, but I still don't necessarily scum read him 

I'm admittedly torn on this and could be convinced if someone else has a good case here. Right now this is the best course for me to pursue, and sometimes I think we let inexperienced players slide and don't necessarily hold them to the same standard. He should at least warrant a push, and him being MIA and refusing to address my points that I've stated and quoted further illustrate what I'm saying IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I think the leap from "killing squire" to "killing squire specifically to replace our inactive member" is quite a big one. Squire would be a logical kill as a great player regardless of Daboyle's alignment. 

If you keep reading, I tried to expound there, as that's not exactly what I was saying. I think that they COULD HAVE capitalized in the moment after killing squire and was more or less stating why he wasn't auto-cleared here.

• Like 1