Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, I’ll claim for fun, even though I’ll die, but I’ll do it to prove my point, which is why I’ve been paranoid about Malf. As @Whicker pointed out, Malf wasn’t joking about the redirect to squire. I was redirected to him last night. I’m a Role Thief and also get that persons alignment if I’m successful.

I’m a roleblock with a 50% chance of successfully stealing that players move the next day. The following night, I have a 25% success rate of using that players stolen move. So tonight I have a 25% chance success of successfully tracking whomever. Malf realized once squire flipped tracker that he could not claim tracker on me or watcher on the chance multiple people visited squire last night.

There is one more aspect to my role I can share, but I’m not going to at this moment

So your alignment will keep changing?

I dont really buy this

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m not sure if I should view how quickly mwil did that as a good sign or a bad sign. 

Bad

Mwil also claimed very early on in the day that he was redirected to squire

An early attempt to cover his tracks from the town redirector

Also, that role smells rotten

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My alignment?!?! Who said anything about that?!?!

Malfatron

You did

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay, I’ll claim for fun, even though I’ll die, but I’ll do it to prove my point, which is why I’ve been paranoid about Malf. As @Whicker pointed out, Malf wasn’t joking about the redirect to squire. I was redirected to him last night. I’m a Role Thief and also get that persons alignment if I’m successful.

I’m a roleblock with a 50% chance of successfully stealing that players move the next day. The following night, I have a 25% success rate of using that players stolen move. So tonight I have a 25% chance success of successfully tracking whomever. Malf realized once squire flipped tracker that he could not claim tracker on me or watcher on the chance multiple people visited squire last night.

There is one more aspect to my role I can share, but I’m not going to at this moment

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Bad

Mwil also claimed very early on in the day that he was redirected to squire

An early attempt to cover his tracks from the town redirector

Also, that role smells rotten

LOL no I did not. I said I was redirected. YOU said squire!!!!!

• Like 1