Week 27 Browns at Steelers MNF Steelers Suck (So does Michigan)

Thomas5737

What is your mood?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your mood?

2. 2. Who wins?

3. 3. How would you describe a buffalo?

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In addition to this, the batted passes weren’t because he “can’t see over the line”. He got passes batted down because all we do is run 3 step drops from a set launch point.  One bat down Watt just stood there and timed the throw.  Baker could have been 6’8, it wouldn’t have mattered.

There’s a reason teams move the launch point, especially against teams that are getting pressure. It’s the same reason the run screens and draws, which we didn’t do much of.

And if Baker is just so bad that he can’t do any of this, then the HC should have pulled him in a meaningless game.  Or at any point the previous 2 months.

You can’t say “it’s all because of Baker” without it reflecting poorly on the guy who refuses to sit him.

I can’t remember if I posted this on here or Reddit.

im to the point, Berry needs to demand Stef to tell him who the ideal QB is for his scheme, if it’s a QB in the league or a QB in the draft. Berry needs to go get the QB and leave no doubt or excuses for Stefanski. Seems like we are setting up a “well baker wasn’t my guy, he was a QB I inherited…yada yada yada” 

if Stef says it’s Baker, great , we have the guy. If not, get him and be done with it

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I can’t remember if I posted this on here or Reddit.

im to the point, Berry needs to demand Stef to tell him who the ideal QB is for his scheme, if it’s a QB in the league or a QB in the draft. Berry needs to go get the QB and leave no doubt or excuses for Stefanski. Seems like we are setting up a “well baker wasn’t my guy, he was a QB I inherited…yada yada yada” 

if Stef says it’s Baker, great , we have the guy. If not, get him and be done with it

Eh, it’s a poor coach who can’t adjust to his players.

I’m not ready to say that’s KS, but he hasn’t done well of late.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

In addition to this, the batted passes weren’t because he “can’t see over the line”. He got passes batted down because all we do is run 3 step drops from a set launch point.  One bat down Watt just stood there and timed the throw.  Baker could have been 6’8, it wouldn’t have mattered.

There’s a reason teams move the launch point, especially against teams that are getting pressure. It’s the same reason the run screens and draws, which we didn’t do much of.

And if Baker is just so bad that he can’t do any of this, then the HC should have pulled him in a meaningless game.  Or at any point the previous 2 months.

You can’t say “it’s all because of Baker” without it reflecting poorly on the guy who refuses to sit him.

A lot of the 'why doesn't he sit him' comes from Baker refusing to sit and always claiming that he feels good to the coaching staff with medicals checking out pregame. That was said by Stefanski the last 3 weeks in each post game.

Baker knows it's a contract year and I think it's Stefanskis way of letting him dig his own grave.

At some point it's actually on Baker to sit his own *** down and realize he's been killing this team with poor play since week 7 by trying to play injured. What good is it do to keep trotting yourself out there knowing your going to be terrible and kill any chance at getting a contract and/or lose your job.

I truly believe it's because he knows that Case Keenum would take his job if he ever got on the field for 2-3 weeks. So instead of giving Keenum that spotlight, he would rather play injured and suck to keep him on the sidelines.

Edited by AkronsWitness

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

A lot of the 'why doesn't he sit him' comes from Baker refusing to sit and always claiming that he feels good to the coaching staff with medicals checking out pregame. That was said by Stefanski the last 3 weeks in each post game.

Baker knows it's a contract year and I think it's Stefanskis way of letting him dig his own grave.

At some point it's actually on Baker to sit his own *** down and realize he's been killing this team with poor play since week 7 by trying to play injured. What good is it do to keep trotting yourself out there knowing your going to be terrible and kill any chance at getting a contract and/or lose your job.

I truly believe it's because he knows that Case Keenum would take his job if he ever got on the field for 2-3 weeks. So instead of giving Keenum that spotlight, he would rather play injured and suck to keep him on the sidelines.

Genius 

58 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

who’s the HC here?  In your mind the players are supposed to sit themselves? 

Oh cool, so he he just tanked a season as opposed to being a grown *** man and say you’re not good enough?

The starting QB doesn’t set the depth chart last I checked.

If Keenum is that much better the coach should start him and be thankful he’s not fired for cause at this point, no?

I don't think it is worth it to keep this rivalry intact.

There should be a realignment to make the divisions more geographically accurate. This would involving moving Pittsburgh to the AFC East, Indianapolis and Kansas City to the AFC North, Carolina and Miami to the AFC South, Houston to the AFC West (they are further west than Kansas City), Baltimore to the NFC East (which also removes Lamar Jackson from our division, let alone conference), and Dallas to the NFC South.

We haven't swept Pittsburgh since 1988, but they have proven more than capable of sweeping us. The Steelers should have been taken out of our division in 2002. Why wait any longer to make it happen?

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Stefanskis way of letting him dig his own grave

If that is the case, Stefanski is def not the HC because he just p!ssed away a chance at the playoffs cause he wanted Baker to dig his own grave. You think another  QB would want to come here? You think Wilson would wave his no trade to come here? We better sure as hope that wasn’t the case

11 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I don't think it is worth it to keep this rivalry intact.

There should be a realignment to make the divisions more geographically accurate. This would involving moving Pittsburgh to the AFC East, Indianapolis and Kansas City to the AFC North, Carolina and Miami to the AFC South, Houston to the AFC West (they are further west than Kansas City), Baltimore to the NFC East (which also removes Lamar Jackson from our division, let alone conference), and Dallas to the NFC South.

We haven't swept Pittsburgh since 1988, but they have proven more than capable of sweeping us. The Steelers should have been taken out of our division in 2002. Why wait any longer to make it happen?

Every 5-10years divisions/conferences should be switched up 

12 minutes ago, buno67 said:

If that is the case, Stefanski is def not the HC because he just p!ssed away a chance at the playoffs cause he wanted Baker to dig his own grave. You think another  QB would want to come here? You think Wilson would wave his no trade to come here? We better sure as hope that wasn’t the case

It’s not, it’s insane fan fiction.

Bull and Fox stated this today. The last 3 games, over that span, the browns ran the ball the 26th most in the league…

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

32nd

31st

11th

that is the rankings of avg yard per carry the last 3 opponents gave up to opposing RBs…

So we literally had the 2 worst rushing defenses and Stef absolutely refused to exploit it…Vs  GB our FB played 6 offensive snaps And vs the Steelers he played 1 offensive snap. If teams that bad want to stack the box, bring out your goalline package and fight fire with fire. Guess what, if they want to do that, if Chubb breaks through, he could easily house it cause there won’t be any in the 2nd 3rd levels

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Well we won't have to worry about FAs not wanting to come here because KS has shown that he will stick with the starter no matter how bad they are playing and trust their opinions. That's every QBs dream