Week 27 Browns at Steelers MNF Steelers Suck (So does Michigan)

Thomas5737

What is your mood?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your mood?

2. 2. Who wins?

3. 3. How would you describe a buffalo?

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

So, Baltimore obviously has Lamar Jackson, Cincinnati has Joe Burrow, we have baker Mayfield. Who does Pittsburgh have next season? Is there any questions that they are an organization that is going to somehow manage a smooth transition to a stud after having Rothlisberger the last two decades? I just want them to suffer at quarterback for a season. But we all know they will get a guy like Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers somehow. And we are going to run it back with Mayfield. 

Before this game I was all for giving him another year, hopefully healthy, to work it out....but our roster is pretty darn good right now to have just miserable QB play. 

But I also am second guessing Stefanski's ability to really scheme up anything outside of play action bootlegs, and also our WRs are the other weakest part of our team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

Fun times. We sign Jeff Garcia, trade up one spot with the lions so we can take Kellen Knievel, then Pittsburgh got Ben. Been a fun couple decades. 

We draft Ben and he prolly flops out of the league in 2-4 years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I really expected a better effort than this. The offensive coaches should be ashamed.

I’m not trying to be a genuine jerk when I say this, but this all started in the off-season.

The offense thought it had arrived and didn’t need to put in the same effort the defense did. You had a guy like Tretter trying to protect players across the league and not really focused on his own team.

This is a really young team that has not earned the accolades they’ve been given.

I hate old boomers like Tom Coughlin, but a young team like this needs Stefanski to be an ******* this off-season.

We can say it’s injuries and COVID, but injuries + COVID don’t force turnovers, miscues, and cause penalties.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m not trying to be a genuine jerk when I say this, but this all started in the off-season.

The offense thought it had arrived and didn’t need to put in the same effort the defense did. You had a guy like Tretter trying to protect players across the league and not really focused on his own team.

This is a really young team that has not earned the accolades they’ve been given.

I hate old boomers like Tom Coughlin, but a young team like this needs Stefanski to be an ******* this off-season.

We can say it’s injuries and COVID, but injuries + COVID don’t force turnovers, miscues, and cause penalties.

Imo Stefanski is every bit as much to blame as the players.

5 wide and no help with a rookie tackle?  That’s not a personnel issue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I know it's kind of fake macho to say from a fan's perspective, but I also think our team lacks toughness and accountability across the board.  I don't see Stefanski being anything other than a player's coach though.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Imo Stefanski is every bit as much to blame as the players.

5 wide and no help with a rookie tackle?  That’s not a personnel issue

That is 100% fair and I mentioned my patience running thin with Stefanski. He’s got 2 years from today (obviously subject to change if we look good next year) before I call for him to be canned.