Week 17 GDT: Colts vs Raiders - Win or Die Trying

Jerry

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raiders practice squad
    • Colts practice squad

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

The Colts defense isn't a juggernaut, the Jets hung 30 on them.

Meanwhile the Raiders haven’t scored more than 17 points in like a month and they’ve only done it once in 2 months

that means for the entire month of November and December they’ve only scored more than 17 points one time

Edited by Jeremy408

i just find it strange. several people in my family including myself had covid last year and i know we’re not professional athletes but i just can’t see how they’d be 100 percent by game day physically and mentally. i think it has to have an effect 

51 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Meanwhile the Raiders haven’t scored more than 17 points in like a month and they’ve only done it once in 2 months

that means for the entire month of November and December they’ve only scored more than 17 points one time

Well hopefully they strap their nuts on tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You think our offense is better than the Jets? Since Week 9, we average the lowest PPG in the NFL. Our offense is arguably the worst in the league. At least Bottom 5. Where have you been?

48 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

i just find it strange. several people in my family including myself had covid last year and i know we’re not professional athletes but i just can’t see how they’d be 100 percent by game day physically and mentally. i think it has to have an effect 

Tyreek Hill said he was having trouble breathing in his first game back and Allen Robinson said he lost 10 pounds when he got it.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You think our offense is better than the Jets? Since Week 9, we average the lowest PPG in the NFL. Our offense is arguably the worst in the league. At least Bottom 5. Where have you been?

Just like the big bad Broncos were going to destroy us week 6. We might as well just throw in the towel now and quit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Just like the big bad Broncos were going to destroy us week 6. We might as well just throw in the towel now and quit.

As fans? Yeah. Honestly I’ve checked out on this team ever since the Ruggs incident. This team isn’t going any further in the playoffs if they even get in. The offense is broken, no talent and no creativity in the play call have created a perfect storm and it is basically the reason I don’t want this coaching staff to come back. It’s like Dennis Allen 2.0. 

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Get out oof here with this.... the Colts were up 42 -10 and the Jets scored in garbage time. 

They gave up 15 to the Bills. 16 to the Cardinals last week. They are a good defense. 

• Like 1