BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

This really hurts to type this. It’s with a heavy heart that I have to step down from BDL. I wanted to say thank you guys for all the good times throughout my time in this league. I was looking forward to continuing to build a young power house. I have some family responsibilities that I need to dedicate more time to and I have been not doing my best in many aspects of that. I really appreciate you all. I will be around from time to time to talk draft or whatever you wanna talk about. Maybe even throw some voting in there from time to time or if I’m needed for an emergency gameplan if I’m available I could maybe help out. I am giving my team to @The Orca. Orca don’t go trading away all my studs! Hope the league is okay with that decision don’t see how it would be an issue. Again thank you all for the role you played in my life for these past years. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This really hurts to type this. It’s with a heavy heart that I have to step down from BDL. I wanted to say thank you guys for all the good times throughout my time in this league. I was looking forward to continuing to build a young power house. I have some family responsibilities that I need to dedicate more time to and I have been not doing my best in many aspects of that. I really appreciate you all. I will be around from time to time to talk draft or whatever you wanna talk about. Maybe even throw some voting in there from time to time or if I’m needed for an emergency gameplan if I’m available I could maybe help out. I am giving my team to @The Orca. Orca don’t go trading away all my studs! Hope the league is okay with that decision don’t see how it would be an issue. Again thank you all for the role you played in my life for these past years. 

200.gif

I'm here for you, though ill never be close to the owner you are 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Undisclosed sources have confirmed that Kliff Kingsburry will donate the last 1/3 of his game checks every season in a show of goodwill for his unique ability to fall off the cliff.

Fixed 

To be fair, it's not Kliff's fault he doesn't know how to finish out a season strong, he coached at Texas Tech.

Finish a successful season strong and enter the postseason?

spongebob-plankton.gif

49 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good luck. You are a good person.

• Like 2