BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I won't lie I still wish I would have found a way to come up with George Pickens also but I am really excited about Dotson,  Especially being a Penn state fan

Kidding but starting next year whomever has Pickens should expect weekly messages from you during the off-season.

Speaking of the shark tank where pretty much only about 4 or 5 teams will be spending any kind of money, I do not know if anyone is already forgotten but as of right now this is my final season in BDL.  I have not at this time changed my mind about that

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I was about to say, Okudah's gotta be one of the toastiest corners in the NFL since he came in

Really no explanation for it outside of his injury other than lack of player development in Detroit. His athleticism, technique, and length with his measurables were about as "can't miss" as you can get for a guy who was a lockdown man tech corner coming out.

43 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Speaking of the shark tank where pretty much only about 4 or 5 teams will be spending any kind of money, I do not know if anyone is already forgotten but as of right now this is my final season in BDL.  I have not at this time changed my mind about that

You aren’t gonna get sympathy votes from me for that mister 

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Really no explanation for it outside of his injury other than lack of player development in Detroit. His athleticism, technique, and length with his measurables were about as "can't miss" as you can get for a guy who was a lockdown man tech corner coming out.

Replace lockdown man tech corner with prototype off-ball linebacker and you have just described Aaron Curry. No such thing as 'can't miss'.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Replace lockdown man tech corner with prototype off-ball linebacker and you have just described Aaron Curry. No such thing as 'can't miss'.

Oh I get it. My point is that player development also often gets overlooked :)