BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Alright last option is to continue as is but if someone says they couldn't log on,  we just believe them and let them bid (obviously if there's proof of them posting that goes by the wasteside.   Honor system 

I don't have an issue with that. I think that's fair that if people obviously are having issues which a few people have said they experienced some level of issues then if one of those people say that they have done so I don't  Think there is an issue with letting them bet having said that let me go on the record to say that only you ready red gold and M will how no have expressed Think there is an issue with letting them bet having said that let me go on the record to say that only you, redgold and M will have expressed Having had issues thus far.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I don't have an issue with that. I think that's fair that if people obviously are having issues which a few people have said they experienced some level of issues then if one of those people say that they have done so I don't  Think there is an issue with letting them bet having said that let me go on the record to say that only you ready red gold and M will how no have expressed Think there is an issue with letting them bet having said that let me go on the record to say that only you, redgold and M will have expressed Having had issues thus far.

More of a moving forward statement. Hit RedGold Sunday,  mwil and I today.  So it's clearly some sort of rolling issue that may affect others moving forward 

• Like 1