BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Is there even a need to submit lineups and gameplans anymore?

"You started a FA, auto loss"....umm same thing as stating an inactive move in the next man up (in this case its Travon Walker)

"You can play just 1 safety, auto loss".....umm i just need to stop the opposing team more times than they stop me which I'm not sure anyone can argue that I am not gonna score more

"You can't play with 3 interior lineman in a 3 man front"....umm thats where a versatile player like Travon Walker comes in and yes you can

I dont think anyone has provided one rational explanation as to why they voted for Seoul.  Yet I'm losing lmao.  

Not one person has proposed that I would be stopped even once (bc I wouldn't).  My team would no doubt get a number of stops, meaning I win.  

Sure I may give up 30+ but I'm scoring 45+

I guess the number 1 overall pick is mine bc there ain't anything I can do to change anything all season 🤣

You listed him as an OLB and spelled his name wrong. Excuse me for not considering him as a backup to your 3 man defensive line that now only has 3 players. You say “run a lot of 3-4” in your plan so having 3 guys is important. One of your guys was possible to be out and hasn’t been in top form in years. The other one has started like 4 total games in his career and I had to look up who he was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

He still has an hour but has Ruskie bucket voted at all?

I voted and provided reasons on a couple and thought I finished voting on the rest before deadline. I'd rather prioritize reading lineups and gameplans over posting reasons why I voted when I can do that after voting clises.