BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

I’d much prefer to take over a talented BDL roster and run it into the ground with Pete Carroll style trades.

Thank you very much!

Just now, Blue said:

No, it's not. They only played three corners the entire game. Davis doesn't play slot and their starting outside corners are really good.

Enough people are saying it's a bad look. I don't care tooooo much but others clearly do. It's a vote league. If they say so then it IS a bad look. He is a good player. On the bench he'd be a huge positive. But in a league where a guy not playing one snap all game is considered ineligible, it makes sense that only being eligible because of special teams snaps is a loophole. Some people don't like loopholes.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Enough people are saying it's a bad look. I don't care tooooo much but others clearly do. It's a vote league. If they say so then it IS a bad look. He is a good player. On the bench he'd be a huge positive. But in a league where a guy not playing one snap all game is considered ineligible, it makes sense that only being eligible because of special teams snaps is a loophole. Some people don't like loopholes.

He’s not ineligible 

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

But in a league where a guy not playing one snap all game is considered ineligible

Thaaaaaat's not true. It doesn't look good for that player, I admit, but there's no rule saying somebody is ineligible if they're active but don't play.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is blue pretending to run the defense 

As far as any of you know, Mwil does literally nothing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

It's a similar reason Beckham and JPP can't start. It wasn't like he was injured. As far as I know you can have your QB play 1 snap then die and he will be treated like he was healthy for the game. But just special teams is a bad look. If it happened on a Sunday some people, not all as I can't speak for everyone, would know he played how he did last week and last year and consider that, but with the knowledge you have from Thursday, people will jump at you for still starting him despite that. Just try to use your other positions to fill the gaps. Every team seems to have done that to some extent.

I mean based on what some people posted last week, I'm sure at least 4-5 will give Blue an auto loss if he starts a guys that didn't play on D (and knew it).  I'm not one of those guys bc I thought it was wrong to do it to me and ignore the fact that my backup was a star lol.  

Oh and if he gets creative others are gonna give him an auto L like the ones that did it to me when I got creative bc I only had 1 safety (Blue was one of those)

You can kinda see why I was against those crap reasonings last week and strongly urge people to vote on the totality of things and the gameplans (in part bc of the circle of life lol and in part bc limiting who can be cut or traded means you can't treat it exactly like football.  IRL a team can cut anyone and sign anyone)

• Like 1