BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because he's bad.

But actually because Green Bay dominated time of possession. Like 37 minutes. Most of Chicago's control of the ball was their first drive of the game and one long drive in the second half.

I noticed that too. Still, if I’m going to get blown out, I want my QB to go out swinging.

Chicago’s rushing performance was pretty good too, but if you finish w 10 points considering the circumstance, the defense is probably more happy then the offense is with that rushing performance.

25 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Should we give the “quitting” owner a night to sleep on his decision before we recruit his replacement and vote against him simply due to the “fact” he quit?

Like maybe he’s just venting.

Daniel came over from WF with a number of us(thats where BDL started), so he is well known and respected by us.  Worst case, he and whicker could co-own.  That could actually be a very good partnership.

I do agree with not voting against his team for that reason though.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Why is nobody else here on Sunday night?

Do y’all have work in the morning?

Yes.

30 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I noticed that too. Still, if I’m going to get blown out, I want my QB to go out swinging.

They got stopped on 4th and inches inside the 1. A touchdown would have put them within 7 with like 8 minutes to play.

• Like 1

Talanoa Hufanga is quickly becoming one of my favorite players in the league. 

Over the past two weeks
17 tackles
3 TFL
1 INT
2 additional PD’s one tipping to a teammate for an interception 

Just the energy and the hair and hits like a mack truck he’s a lot of fun to watch. Happy to have him in Anchorage. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Daniel came over from WF with a number of us(thats where BDL started), so he is well known and respected by us.  Worst case, he and whicker could co-own.  That could actually be a very good partnership.

I do agree with not voting against his team for that reason though.

I think he briefly worked with whoever owns the Cuba team as a draft expert.

I could be wrong of course.

8 hours ago, RedGold said:

Ehh not worried.  He’s really my #5/#6 CB if everyone was healthy.      2nd game of his career against Rodgers coming off a bad outing.   I don’t like him in the slot though. 

That wasnt meant as a negative. I was saying it could be good for his development tbh. I think he has a chance to be a star and these trial by fire situations will help him learn from his mistakes and motivate him to get better (hopefully) 

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1