BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Blue said:

imagine being the Lions and trading Darius Slay because you didn't want to pay him just to pay Trey Flowers instead

Aidan Hutchinson has 4 less sacks in just two games than Flowers did in 15 in his best season in Detroit... I’m also guilty of paying Trey Flowers lmao

• Like 1

Good morning gentlemen,

I sincerely apologize for my emotional outburst this weekend. My uncle hasn’t been in good health recently and I’ve been in and out of the hospital for the past couple weeks. We got bad news on Saturday and I haven’t slept much or been able to focus on much of anything. I came to football looking for some kind of escape and instead I just found the last straw of my emotional stability. I didn’t get the gameplan I wanted this week nor do I think I can make quality votes, but I want to honor my commitment to the team and at least complete the year. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I see I’ve already been replaced. Carry on them. Good luck @Daniel

The thing is, YOU said you were quitting. We are in the middle of a season, we had to do something. It wasnt about you, certainly not an action against you.  I am not saying or objecting to you coming back and taking over Gotham again, im simply explaining why things happened the way they did. Im not the guy thatll be making any of those decisions.

Having said that, I am sorry for your RL struggles.

Edited by wwhickok

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I see I’ve already been replaced. Carry on them. Good luck @Daniel

Why don't you reach out to Daniel to discuss a co-ownership?  He's busy and you have a lot going on, so that may be the best way going forward so you both enjoy the BDL season?

I totally get the last straw of mental stability, and I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, so I think co-owning could be a good idea.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The thing is, YOU said you were quitting. We are in the middle of a season, we had to do something. It wasnt about you, certainly not an action against you.  I am not saying or objecting to you coming back and taking over Gotham again, im simply explaining why things happened the way they did. Im not the guy thatll be making any of those decisions.

Having said that, I am sorry for your RL struggles.

Okay. I don’t recall objecting