BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

There’s a post you made along the lines of 

“i didn’t want people to see my roster with”

QB: Jalen

and vote immediately against me. How the tables have turned.

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Live look at Rack staring down the rest of BDL

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

The Colts advance to 2-2-1 despite scoring less then their 14.3 PPG average which is last in the NFL.

What exactly did Nathanial Hackett learn from Matt Lafleur?

Hot take:

Russell Wilson started to look washed a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, he's not terrible, but he's not the guy he was 5 years ago and likely never regains that form. He's always been high improvisation and high athletic usage and those skills generally don't age well over time.

7 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I mean Sutton didnt help his QB by attempting to improvise out of double coverage either. Like I said, he never had a chance on that play. He was doubled essentially because of the route choices all seemingly going to the same spot in the emdzone.

At some point this isn't on players and is on the scheme. Even that "big play" down the center of the field in the first half had 2 players running the same route with zero spacing and Sutton stole the ball from his teammate. This scheme is either garbage or not understood at all by the players. Jeudy and Sutton are at least pretty good receivers, so I have a hard time believing that this is all on the players. Something is getting lost in translation with routes and spacing/levels concepts.

• Like 1