BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Full fledged crisis and intervention mode at school today. Kids eating steaks out of air fryers and putting ketchup on hot dogs. This is the state of humanity guys.

I like ketchup on hot dogs, ranch on wings, and ranch on pepperoni pizza.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I like ketchup on hot dogs, ranch on wings, and ranch on pepperoni pizza.

Nothing wrong with any of that. Ranch a little weird but not much different than a garlic dip. Ketchup is normal unless you are in Chicago, Ranch on Wings is okay, especially with hot/buffalo wings. Air Fryer Steak... meh. If you cook on propane you seriously can't argue, although I use charcoal.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

At some point this isn't on players and is on the scheme. Even that "big play" down the center of the field in the first half had 2 players running the same route with zero spacing and Sutton stole the ball from his teammate. This scheme is either garbage or not understood at all by the players. Jeudy and Sutton are at least pretty good receivers, so I have a hard time believing that this is all on the players. Something is getting lost in translation with routes and spacing/levels concepts.

I agree with that I think both receivers are very good and the scheme being run in Denver right now does not make any sense.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ketchup is fine, but I really only intentionally use it if I'm dipping fries. And even then there are other dipping sauces I greatly prefer.

This is a semi-reasonable take. It's adequate if no other acceptable condiments are available, and even then, only for things like fries and hamburgers.

Orange sauce of any kind remains criminally underrated.

• Like 2

Just now, LAOJoe said:

As a dip and complement to hot wings it's fine. I live near Buffalo and been there a bunch of time. I much prefer blue cheese but ranch is a fine substitute if I want a dip.

Oh, no no no no sir. We are well past the state of amending our verbiage. War has been declared and this is out of my hands. The fallout will be catastrophic. 

• Like 1