BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

Shame, feels like a lot of punted game plans this week. I still have a couple to vote on, I've read through 90% of the game plans just want to think on some stuff.

We got lucky this week. I think we could’ve beat Gotham this week with a writeup bc guys got hurt (Tyreek + Tee) but if they wrote a gameplan comparable to their week 1 level we’d been doing a lot of in thread posting.

• Like 1

Waiver/Draft Order After Week 5

1. Gotham 0-5(0-3) -55
2. Berlin 1-4(1-2) -33
3. Hungary 1-4(1-2) -27
4. Greenland 2-3(0-3) +5
5. Singapore 2-3(1-2) -22
6. Lancaster 2-3(1-2) +2
7. Seoul 2-3(2-1) -19
8. Cancun 2-2-1(1-1-1) +9
9. Death Valley 2-2-1(1-1-1) +12
10. Raleigh 3-2(1-2) -9
11. Cuba 3-2(2-1) +1
12. Ivory Coast 3-2(2-1) +4
13. Flint 3-2(2-1) +25
14. Rome 4-1(2-1) +31
15. Anchorage 4-1(3-0) +45
16. Camden 5-0(3-0) +31

@bcb1213

After two weeks where my opponent has put together a defense seemingly designed to give up as many points as humanly possible to the exact offensive game plan I put together, I'm done with anything resembling in-depth. It's grossly obvious people don't read them, and even if they do, they just completely make **** up that contradicts what is actually said in it.

And there's no ******* pleasing some of y'all. Back to back weeks, "too many pics" *takes pics out* "not enough pics!" Complaining that gameplans are too long and also complaining they aren't specific enough. Then I have ******* wwhickok getting passive-aggressive because somebody asks a question about my gameplan and I answer it.

Bull**** like this is why I hate doing writeups at all. You don't want to read the writeups and just do fantasy football, fine, at least have the decency to say so. It's brutally obvious that's what some of you are doing. It's not worth my time or energy coming up with anything vaguely creative for a game plan if I know half the league is either going to not read it or invent something out of whole cloth that they decide I'm doing/not doing, then defend their made-up nonsense to the death when I point out they're wrong.

Edited by Blue

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can I get a fire Zac Taylor petition going or at least one to demote him from play calling. When your offense is almost always running when under center and then almost always passing when in shotgun you’re just giving tells to the defense. And then you have Joe Mixon tipping the defense based on his stance if it’s run or pass. Recipe for disaster. Maybe the oline would actually improve their play if these things changed or at least win more of their assignments.

• Like 3