BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

23 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

No...Giants are out performing expectations but let's not get crazy.

Let’s be real: If you said what’s more likely: Giants 6-1 or Super Bowl you would’ve had to think about it.

So, I’m going to continue hyping teams bc I can

Edited by MD4L

Just now, MD4L said:

Let’s be real: If you said what’s more likely: Giants 6-1 or Super Bowl you would’ve had to think about it.

So, I’m going to continue hyping teams bc I can

Ok...hype it up.  I'm not stopping you. 

I expected about 7 wins this year considering there were so many question marks going into the season.

6 and 1 is a surprise but I'm not getting ahead of myself thinking they are a super bowl team.  Put down the Crack pipe...lol

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Who has Noah I? Let’s trade.

Don't bother, he got abused for much of the game. That pick at the end was a nice one but he had a rough game overall.

8 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Pickett sucks. 7 interceptions in 4 games. 

I much prefer Pickett out there to Trubisky. He's a rookie, he's throwing some interceptions. At least the offense actually looks alive while he's out there half the time. He threw some really nice balls and there was one run he had late where he really burned past some guys. And none of that is even mentioning just how horrible of a play caller he has hampering him. I think if he can just clean up some of those mistakes he can be an effective QB.

Edited by rackcs

Noah I was super raw coming out of the college. Only was a CB got two years.  You see it starting to click in spots which is awesome but he still makes the mistakes you'd expect for someone newer too the position. He's still just 22 so holding out hope 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I just read up on the Tua thing. After watching him last night he still isn't close too tip ten for me.  Four interception dropped by Pittsburgh.  Lots of mental errors still 

Yeah I don't know how you can look at that game and think that he played well.  His stats might not look as bad because those interceptions were dropped. Here's the issue right, If the Steelers catch even one of those interceptions let alone all 4 the steelers win that game. They win that game despite having thrown 3 interceptions themselves. Tua's the decision making is arguably worse than Kenny Picketts

Edited by wwhickok