BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Because this is a topic of conversation, and I swear it has nothing to do with the matchup this week: for those of you who give a **** about PFF ratings, apparently Quenton Nelson is the fourth-best player on Rack's starting offensive line this week, only ahead of a center who has accumulated a mind-boggling 7 penalties this season.

If that's not a convincing argument against PFF grades meaning anything, I don't know what is.

• Like 1

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos are testing the waters right before the trade deadline, seeking a quality wide receiver in exchange for Khalil Mack.  . 

Please message co-owner @ny92mike with your potential trade offers.  I'll be available tomorrow and @RuskieTitan can field your messages on Friday.

Thanks

@RuskieTitan 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Because this is a topic of conversation, and I swear it has nothing to do with the matchup this week: for those of you who give a **** about PFF ratings, apparently Quenton Nelson is the fourth-best player on Rack's starting offensive line this week, only ahead of a center who has accumulated a mind-boggling 7 penalties this season.

If that's not a convincing argument against PFF grades meaning anything, I don't know what is.

The best argument you can make against PFF, and this hurts one of my own guys, is that they have Spencer Burford as giving up zero sacks this season. 

And yet this happened...
https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/spencer-burford-explains-viral-mishap-letting-aaron-donald-go-unblocked

How?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos are testing the waters right before the trade deadline, seeking a quality wide receiver in exchange for Khalil Mack.  . 

Please message co-owner @ny92mike with your potential trade offers.  I'll be available tomorrow and @RuskieTitan can field your messages on Friday.

Thanks

@RuskieTitan 

Nothing but respect but good luck with the salary matching when so many are so tight in space.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Nothing but respect but good luck with the salary matching when so many are so tight in space.

Yeah...Not really the best time to trade for sure.  But we are willing to take on additional cap or figure out how to hide it under the rug...haha.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah...Not really the best time to trade for sure.  But we are willing to take on additional cap or figure out how to hide it under the rug...haha.

Now I see why Ruskie wanted a co-owner who could work the books...

• Like 3