BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean if he can ever get on the field, it'd be nice to play with Mahomes. He just has to be healthy first.

Do you really think he's been off the field in New York for injury? I figured they were using that as an excuse to not play him.

Just now, Blue said:

Do you really think he's been off the field in New York for injury? I figured they were using that as an excuse to not play him.

He's had a 'hamstring' issue all year.  No clue how bad it's been.  But if Daboll can't get something out of him...that's a very bad sign.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Congrats on Kadarius getting out of New York and playing with BDL stud Patrick Mahomes, Rags

Hope he works out for them.

As bad as the Giants were hurting for receivers and they unloaded him for pennies on the dollar.  Something was clearly going on behind the curtains in NY.  

He clearly wasn't happy with the team and vise versa, actually glad to see him go.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Hope he works out for them.

As bad as the Giants were hurting for receivers and they unloaded him for pennies on the dollar.  Something was clearly going on behind the curtains in NY.  

He clearly wasn't happy with the team and vise versa, actually glad to see him go.

Another Dave Gettleman mistake drafting him.