BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Have a two round mock.

1.1 Berlin – CJ Stroud, QB – if I don’t move this pick for Jalen in RFA, I’ll go Stroud here.  He’s my #1 QB.
1.2 Seoul – Bryce Young, QB – Seoul replaces one short QB with a better, younger version.
1.3 Gotham – Will Anderson, ED – They don’t need a QB, but they lose a ton on the edge this offseason.
1.4 Hungary – Jalen Carter, DI – BPA at a huge position of need.
1.5 Anchorage(from SIN) – Quentin Johnson, WR – They lose a ton of bodies this offseason, so get the top WR.
1.6 Raleigh – Kelee Ringo, CB – With the top two QBs gone, Raleigh gets the top CB prospect to pair with Slay.
1.7 Greenland – Joey Porter, Jr., CB – Marshon, Woolen, and Porter would be a great CB trio.
1.8 Cuba – Jordan Addison, WR – WR has been a mess for them and they lose a lot of guys this offseason.
1.9 Raleigh(from LAN) – Jaxton Smith-Njigba – They also need WR help next year and grab the last guy I think is worth a pick this high.
1.10 Berlin(from IC) – Bijan Robinson, RB – I decide to make Stroud’s life easier.
1.11 Gotham(from DV) – Bryan Bresee, DI – They grab a great prospect to pair with Chris Jones
1.12 Flint – Myles Murphy, ED – Their only Edge player under contract for next season is Chase Winovich. 
1.13 Cancun – Michael Mayer, TE – A massive upgrade at a position Mahomes targets a ton IRL and a Notre Dame player?  Easy choice.
1.14 Rome – Broderick Jones, OL – Rome loves building the trenches early and they need a new long term LT.
1.15 Anchorage – Tyree Wilson, ED – They have a ton of edge guys hitting FA and restock with a guy who could go 8 spots or so higher.
1.16 Ivory Coast(from Camden) – Paris Johnson, Jr., OL – IC loses a couple starters this offseason and Paris can play multiple positions.

2.1 Berlin – Cam Smith, CB – Most of my CBs underperformed this year, so I add another guy.
2.2 Seoul – Peter Skoronski, OL – They need OL talent and Skoronski can play all over.
2.3 Gotham – Jarrett Patterson, OL – I know Roullier will be back next year, but Patterson is a great prospect who would be an upgrade anyways.
2.4 Hungary – Isaiah Foskey, ED – They continue to rebuild their DL.
2.5 Gotham(from SIN) – Jaelyn Duncan, OL – They need a LT of the future.
2.6 Raleigh – Antonio Johnson, S – They don’t have a single S on the roster for next year
2.7 Greenland – Felix Anudike-Uzomah, ED – They lose a lot of guys on the edge this offseason.
2.8 Cuba – Siaki Ika, DI – They don’t have a single DI on the roster for next year.
2.9 Anchorage(from LAN) – Cedric Tillman, WR – They lose a LOT of WRs next year.
2.10 Berlin(from IC) – Will Levis, QB – I probably would.
2.11 Lancaster(from DV) – Christian Gonzalez, CB – They will need a total DB rehaul this offseason.
2.12 Gotham(from FLI) – Jahmyr Gibbs, RB – Gotham sprints this pick up.
2.13 Cancun – Gervon Dexter, DI – They lose all their DTs except Allen and Travis Jones this offseason and I really like Gervon.
2.14 Rome – Andre Carter II, ED – He fits the size profile Rome loves in their edge players.
2.15 Anchorage – Nolan Smith, ED – They are losing a number of edge players this offseason and ANC gets their necessary Georgia player.
2.16 Anchorage(from CAM) – Trenton Simpson, LB – They lose bodies here as well, and Simpson would pair well with Simmons to allow Parsons the ability to have more freedom.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

1.8 Cuba – Jordan Addison, WR – WR has been a mess for them and they lose a lot of guys this offseason.

Yup. Addison hasn’t done that much with USC so far.

35 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

2.8 Cuba – Siaki Ika, DI – They don’t have a single DI on the roster for next year

I’ve been exposed to so much CFB this year, I’m leaning toward picking people I know that also have good combines. Had to look him up.