BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

It’s water under the bridge.

But if someone says they’re gonna post waivers at midnight and doesn’t post it until 3 PM, I think it’s pretty stupid to fuss about PMs being sent at 2 AM.

I don't. Nor do I think its acceptable to edit them at midnight. We set these deadlines for a reason. Jusy like we cant vote after midnight wednesday night or gameplans are die by 1pm sunday.

However whar really made it worse was that you said it happened more than once. 

But it isnt about you, its about the principle. If 15 ppl are doing it the right way, it shouldnt be okay for 1 to do it the wrong way.  The rules are in place for sake of structure, ignoring them opens the door to loopholes and chaos.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jlash said:

Sure...there were receipts of all the Pats recording of teams practices but the league office "accidentally" burned them.

I mean, he openly admitted it, so theres that.

I withdrew my claim once (still took the player becauae i genuinely didnt realize i couldnt withdrawl it after i submitted it, wasnt intended as a 'cheat'. Idk if thats the other mention MD was referring to as far as receipts. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

It’s water under the bridge.

But if someone says they’re gonna post waivers at midnight and doesn’t post it until 3 PM, I think it’s pretty stupid to fuss about PMs being sent at 2 AM.

I admit I had a laugh reading your post then looking at your avatar. It was a perfect setup.

• Like 1

Sad visor wearing Lincoln Riley makes me happy, as does the “back ✌️ back” tweet on Caleb Williams fingernails.

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Pac-12 is unrivaled in good teams blowing big leads to not as good teams.

I’d like this except I don’t think USC is as good as Utah. They didn’t even have to play Oregon this year either. They played one top 10 team and lost to them twice.

• Like 1