BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Been watching a lot of shows and movies on Netflix lately and almost all of the endings have disappointed me but Archive 81 takes the cake. Waste of 8 hours.

I watched the first two episodes, pretty intriguing. Started detouring pretty quickly around episode three and four. I haven’t finished yet. Perhaps I won’t bother

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Been watching a lot of shows and movies on Netflix lately and almost all of the endings have disappointed me but Archive 81 takes the cake. Waste of 8 hours.

Excellent. I am only 1 ep in so no need to contribute any more time to that.

I will concur that Castlevania is good. It is written by one of my favorite authors Warren Ellis.

Edited by SirA1

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I will concur that Castlevania is good. It is written by one of my favorite authors Warren Ellis.

Castlevania is great, most recent season feels kind of half-baked though. Ending feels especially rushed.

18 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I watched the first two episodes, pretty intriguing. Started detouring pretty quickly around episode three and four. I haven’t finished yet. Perhaps I won’t bother

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Incredibly happy I just saved you two so much time.

• Like 3

Brian Flores suing the NFL and 3 teams for racism. Can't imagine he's gonna be doing much coaching going forward.

Flores' suit includes texts from Patriots coach Bill Belichick that show him congratulating the former on getting the Giants job, mistakenly believing he was texting Brian Daboll. The issue is that this communication occurred before Flores' interview with the Giants even took place. Flores also claims that Dolphins owner Stephen Ross offered to pay him $100,000 for every loss during the 2019 season to help the team get a better draft spot, becoming upset when Flores instead kept leading the team to wins. This story is far from over as Flores remains trapped in the coaching cycle with few vacancies remaining.

Flores roaaaasting everyone he can.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Deion will hire him.

I mean someone with any morals should hire him, but I'd imagine he's gonna be blacklisted (no pun) on quite a few radars now. 

The Dolphins trying to incentivize him to lose is a horrible look.

• Like 4