BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Plus with hand timed 40s who cares? Also, look at Larry Fitz too. 4.63 forty, so use him instead. My point is it’s irrelevant. Same with Cris Carter. Sure, it’s important to be fast, but agility, route running, physicality, and game speed matter.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Plus with hand timed 40s who cares? Also, look at Larry Fitz too. 4.63 forty, so use him instead. My point is it’s irrelevant. Same with Cris Carter. Sure, it’s important to be fast, but agility, route running, physicality, and game speed matter.

Thing is, fast isn't a skill it's an attribute.  If you don't have the necessary skills, your attributes don't mean a damn thing.

• Like 2

I always think there's going to be a bias for defensive players picking guys who are dual threats in their personal rankings. They're harder to game plan for, especially as an LB where they can beat you with their arm and legs. Plus Dak is his own QB, of course he's gotta be named in the top 5. 

I mean it's much harder to gameplan for Jackson or Murray than it is Burrow. But Burrow can still be a better player and execute better even if you call & execute a great defensive game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

I always think there's going to be a bias for defensive players picking guys who are dual threats in their personal rankings. They're harder to game plan for, especially as an LB where they can beat you with their arm and legs. Plus Dak is his own QB, of course he's gotta be named in the top 5. 

I mean it's much harder to gameplan for Jackson or Murray than it is Burrow. But Burrow can still be a better player and execute better even if you call & execute a great defensive game. 

Yeah he’s citing Joe Burrows 12th career game which was week 2 of this season. Burrow is not even the same player at this point in the season. Trusts his knee more and his play in and out of the pocket has improved. 

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah he’s citing Joe Burrows 12th career game which was week 2 of this season. Burrow is not even the same player at this point in the season. Trusts his knee more and his play in and out of the pocket has improved. 

Trust Micah Parsons: NFL LB or trust Scoundrel: Some Guy on the Internet?

Tough one…..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Trust Micah Parsons: NFL LB or trust Scoundrel: Some Guy on the Internet?

Tough one…..

Ohhhhh okay listen to the guy who has never played with a good QB in any level of football or listen to two likely future hall of famers, one that has played with Russell Wilson and the Goat and the other who played many years with the Goat. 

“If I could have any quarterback for the next ten years,” Sherman said on his podcast, “I’m giving the nod to Joe Burrow.”

I kinda like this young buck quarterback. He’s in the Super Bowl now: It’s Joe Burrow, man,” Gronkowski said, according to Mass Live. “I watched him in college. I just love the way he presents himself out on the football field. In the pocket he’s just so calm and he just slings it out on the field.”

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Ohhhhh okay listen to the guy who has never played with a good QB in any level of football or listen to two likely future hall of famers, one that has played with Russell Wilson and the Goat and the other who played many years with the Goat. 

“If I could have any quarterback for the next ten years,” Sherman said on his podcast, “I’m giving the nod to Joe Burrow.”

I kinda like this young buck quarterback. He’s in the Super Bowl now: It’s Joe Burrow, man,” Gronkowski said, according to Mass Live. “I watched him in college. I just love the way he presents himself out on the football field. In the pocket he’s just so calm and he just slings it out on the field.”

But Joe Burrow is Parsons’ BDL QB and you said he never played with a good QB, ergo Joe Burrow is not good by your own admission 

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF

• Like 5