BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

There’s a reason somebody like Jeff Ireland after his career in Miami got to New Orleans and was part of their quality draft classes in recent years.

Yes, it's called nepotism.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Funny I mentioned EFFICIENCY. :) 

Don't get much more efficient than leading the league in both YPA and completion percentage, just sayin'

23 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Cam Newton could play better in the perfect offensive system. Same applies with Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield. If we review the film, the blame usually goes to the QB and that remains in this instance.

I'm not even saying perfect.  I'm saying functional offensive system.  The falcons got to the point of manufacturing offense by putting cordarelle patterson at RB full time cause no one could get open elsewhere.  Mayfield has a thremendous amount of talent around him so thats no even conversation point for me.  Darnold IDK, he just seems broken at this point.  Maybe if he had it from the start cause the flashes of talent are still insance, but I think he's just toast now

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, it's called nepotism.

Don't get much more efficient than leading the league in both YPA and completion percentage, just sayin'

Throwing less INT. He was third most in the league. And considering his volume passing and weapons is hope so with that vertical system. Like I said he’s a stud. He hasn’t warranted Elite speech yet.