BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Shelby Harris going to SEA as well.

I’ve always been a big Shelby Harris appreciator. He’s a true top 100 player in the league IMO. Nice Seattle really mixed players and picks with their compensation.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Not sexy or flashy by any means, but a really well rounded player. Strong vs the run and pass, 3 down DL. He’s a really good (and under appreciated player). Obviously not Aaron Donald, but watch his run down on Tyreek Hill earlier this year. I like him quite a bit.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’ve always been a big Shelby Harris appreciator. He’s a true top 100 player in the league IMO. Nice Seattle really mixed players and picks with their compensation.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Not sexy or flashy by any means, but a really well rounded player. Strong vs the run and pass, 3 down DL. He’s a really good (and under appreciated player). Obviously not Aaron Donald, but watch his run down on Tyreek Hill earlier this year. I like him quite a bit.

Shelby took a step back last year. Got paid and just wasn’t the same player.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Shelby took a step back last year. Got paid and just wasn’t the same player.

Fair enough. My point is he’s a player people really don’t talk about in any context. But if you’ve watched the film over the last handful of years you’ve seen him flash continuously.

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Harris is an above average (but yes, underrated) player who turns 31 in August. The Seahawks should have gotten way more for a franchise QB.

Looks like Wilson may have flexed his no trade clause and essentially picked the Broncos which makes it more understandable. 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

On one hand Noah not paired with Russell kind of stinks. On the other hand Albert should now be featured more and benefits from Russell. Lose-win? lol.

Also likely a sign of faith in Albert O by the Broncos as well. They'll likely bring in some insurance in FA or the draft but clearly they have some belief that he can start for them.

Edited by rackcs

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Not even in my top 20 DT let alone top 100 nfl players 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Hot take:  if my team didn’t have a high powered offense that typically had a lead. I would take Harris of C. Jones 

Just now, rackcs said:

Harris is an above average (but yes, underrated) player who turns 31 in August. The Seahawks should have gotten way more for a franchise QB.

Also likely a sign of faith in Albert O by the Broncos as well. They'll likely bring in some insurance in FA or the draft but clearly they have some belief that he can start for them.

Well they did get two firsts, two seconds a third a fifth, and Fant too