BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Kudos to @Ragnarok playing 4D chess knowing Kirk and Adams would reset the market, that Hill would want paid, and Robinson would end up as the 1/2 in KC with Mahomes, Juju, and Kelce

Robinson is in LA?

But I appreciate it the compliment.

Allen Robinson is still on the block btw.  

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Being with McVay, Stafford, and Kupp is pretty nice also.

Especially compared to Nagy, Fields, and Mooney.

That salary you have Robinson on means I’d want him shipped to based upon his production, or lack thereof.

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

On the bright side of things for Seoul.   Hardman might actually be forced to do something since he talks like he's a star.

If KC can find a way to get Olave or Wilson, the league will have a problem on its hands.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I think Olave is more likely with where they are picking. But I’ve been wrong before. Maybe they go Burks.

Considering Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes new WR1 is likely to come from this years draft, it’s a good class to pick a WR.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If KC can find a way to get Olave or Wilson, the league will have a problem on its hands.

Ehhh maybe.       The Mahomes, Kelce, Hill trio covered up a pretty flawed roster.   

I don't really blame them for not wanting to pay that much,   I just don't trust our FO to use the assets correct.

We operate on only fixing what was the problem the prior year.  We'll like throw 75% of our high draft capital into fixing the DL.     Have a below par WR core this year and use 75% of our high draft capital to fix our below average WR core the following year.    

• Like 1