BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

48 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I started calling him Todd months before he came clean and I think at one point when he finally admitted he had been bs'ing for years he said his actual name was Todd. Willing to bet that was a lie too, but someone directed me to a youtube channel he has about a year ago where he just rails on how awful women are.

It was that dude that "Leelee" claimed was their ex or whatever, right? I don't remember the saga quite that well.

The girl was an Instagram thot or whatever, Olga something iirc.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It was that dude that "Leelee" claimed was their ex or whatever, right? I don't remember the saga quite that well.

The girl was an Instagram thot or whatever, Olga something iirc.

No, she claimed she had some ex, and he came on the forum and fake confirmed it but who I saw on the youtube wasn't either of them so that was made up for sure. Wild times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Dude has $5k in cap space right now. Unsure how his team is gonna get better before week 1.

8 hours ago, MD4L said:

Sam Darnold is an obvious 3 down candidate, but he’s got $11k in the draft coming up. He’ll figure it out as he’s prone to do. 

Tretter is an obvious 3 Down if/when nobody has picked him up. I'd dump Keanu Neal, but Lasher seemed happy with his TB signing so idk.