BA on AB "He's no longer a Buc"

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

While he isn't the Bucs problem on the field anymore, he's still a problem for their FO. He's still on the roster and they fully expect legal action to come from the situation. 

I'm curious what legal action is taken.  Last game check forefited, I understand.  Trying to collect bonus money based upon performance, I believe will be tough.  He should have fought his 3 game suspension, IMO.  Certainly, I do not know what went on before the announcement of the suspension.  Maybe he tries to recoup that money from the 3 game suspension.  There are cases winding thru the courts right now basing employment upon vaccination status.  Not trying to stir up a hornet's nest.

The only other avenue is some type of bodily injury because the team "forced" him to play.  The way he exited stage left on Sunday, I believe would not help that claim.

I knew AB would come with baggage but damn man

In no way do I believe this spin off job AB is doing 

I feel like he got mad and blew up

If you are injured, you tell the coach and go down the tunnel and go get looked at

You don't sit down on the bench

You also certainly don't JOG/JUMPING JACK off the field topless WHILE the game is going on

That alone makes whatever happened beforehand insignificant 

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I think so, it has the impression right now that BA was giving him ultimatum. Not a good look from BA.

AB is doing himself no favors though. He just blasted the only ally he had in TB12.  

Yeah, going after Guerrero is not even relevant to the team.  He is not even employed by the team.  Once he goes outside the scope of interaction with the team, it appears to be a PR spin that makes his allegations less credible.

46 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Yeah, going after Guerrero is not even relevant to the team.  He is not even employed by the team.  Once he goes outside the scope of interaction with the team, it appears to be a PR spin that makes his allegations less credible.

I find it funny too that he's calling out someone on a bill, when he continually stiffs people all the time. He's had like 2-3 different instances of this becoming public. 

• Like 1

And there it is...

Buccaneers waived WR Antonio Brown.

Brown and his agent requested that the remaining $2 million in incentives in his contract for this year be guaranteed, per Bucs GM Jason Licht, but the team declined after it made two doctors’ appointments in New York — where Brown was staying after he quit in the third quarter — so they could place AB on injured reserve and pay him for the remainder of the year only to find out he missed both appointments.

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

And there it is...

Buccaneers waived WR Antonio Brown.

Brown and his agent requested that the remaining $2 million in incentives in his contract for this year be guaranteed, per Bucs GM Jason Licht, but the team declined after it made two doctors’ appointments in New York — where Brown was staying after he quit in the third quarter — so they could place AB on injured reserve and pay him for the remainder of the year only to find out he missed both appointments.

This is what I don't understand, AB signed the incentive laden contract before the season.  Pretty confident, no one in the league was offering more guaranteed money, he was a UFA.  Even so, he willingly signed the contract.  So he gets injured and feels entitled ro collect the incentive money.  Wouldn't that not be spelled out in the contract before signing to change incentive to guaranteed?   Has the basic laws to make a contract binding changed?  

tenor.gif