SNF: Vikings vs Packers

Malfatron

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I like to give you guys a hard time, but I have to admit the Pack is looking good this year.  I'd go into the Packers Forum to congratulate you, but your mod had me permanently banished.

Dont let Cwood scare you.

im sure your comment will be well received

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

nah, we have the 1 seed now.

Yep. It sucks. I’m not super worried though. Hopefully with the worst special teams and by far the worst kicker in the league we’ll have plenty to laugh about….hopefully. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

I wonder if the cold is slowing down the pass rush some.  Nobody moves very quickly in this kind of weather.

Hey Buck, WTF, are you still being asked not to post on the Packer forum?....Bummer about Meyer, but you will get another high draft choice...Think you might end up with Dan Quinn?....Did a good job subbing for McCarthy....Happy New Year's bud....

• Like 1

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Hey Buck, WTF, are you still being asked not to post on the Packer forum?....Bummer about Meyer, but you will get another high draft choice...Think you might end up with Dan Quinn?....Did a good job subbing for McCarthy....Happy New Year's bud....

Hi 40Year!  I don't know about not being asked not to post.  Webby told me not to years ago and I just haven't gone back out of fear of getting the ban hammer.  xD

• Like 1