SNF: Chargers (9-7) @ Raiders (9-7) - Win and you're in

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raiders
    • Chargers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2022 at 02:00 AM

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not in the red zone. If you succeed 50% of the time which is conservative given the 2 yard designation, it’s worth the points you leave on the board parlayed with advantageous field position for the extra possession differential and 4 points.

They were at the 19 in a playoff game. No TD guaranteed. It’s losing football, but they got away with it so who cares?

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

They were at the 19 in a playoff game. No TD guaranteed. It’s losing football, but they got away with it so who cares?

The bot says go for it and if you fail the field possession advantage is worthwhile in the under 3 yard simulation down 2 possessions early. It’s a good call.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll never be talked out of basic math, the laws of probability, and the bot simulation for down and distance inside the 30.

Nerd

Edit: I actually do believe teams are way way way too conservative. But idk. I also am I dumbass who believes in momentum swings. Which can't be measured and constantly fluctuates like that random *** 9ers game

Edited by Norm

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Pressure being overrated is an ESPN level hot take

Pressures are important. But I've literally heard that Maxx Crosby is having a better season than TJ Watt because he has more pressures (according to PFF). Sacks automatically kill the play. A pressure could still result in a first down. You have to look at ALL pass rush metrics together.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The bot says go for it and if you fail the field possession advantage is worthwhile in the under 3 yard simulation down 2 possessions early. It’s a good call.

It’s too much respect for the Raiders offense. I can buy it against KC or Ben or Manning in prime years. Too much respect for Carr.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Pressures are important. But I've literally heard that Maxx Crosby is having a better season than TJ Watt because he has more pressures (according to PFF). Sacks automatically kill the play. A pressure could still result in a first down. You have to look at ALL pass rush metrics together.

Absolutely on your side now. Just like Packers fans with Gary and his meaningless pressures that didn't amount to anything

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

A sack isn't a "sack" either but yeah.. You know there's grey. Nothing is perfect

• Like 1

Just now, WheatieMan said:

It’s too much respect for the Raiders offense. I can buy it against KC or Ben or Manning in prime years. Too much respect for Carr.

This I understand, but I feel like both of these teams have gotten lucky. Herbert is talented don’t get me wrong but these teams have gotten random breaks this year. I guess that’s just football.