Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

When you don't throw at the top of your drop, you're going to get hit.

We can check later this week if he's not throwing in rhythm cause nobody's open or if he's double clutching for no reason, but he's not releasing in rhythm.

He's getting the ball out when he can - and checking down - so I assume Rodgers is doing what he can

Just now, packerstk7 said:

I think that might be true. The downside is letting him go likely means not getting to the playoffs period.

Sounds horrifying, but we're headed for a chasm no matter what we do with AR; at best keeping him will mean an extra year or two of this sort of performance.

• Like 1

Just now, Zycho32 said:

Sounds horrifying, but we're headed for a chasm no matter what we do with AR; at best keeping him will mean an extra year or two of this sort of performance.

Although I can’t tell if this performance is more on MLF or Rodgers. Rodgers hasn’t been inaccurate necessarily.

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

When you don't throw at the top of your drop, you're going to get hit.

We can check later this week if he's not throwing in rhythm cause nobody's open or if he's double clutching for no reason, but he's not releasing in rhythm.

Fine I get it , but name me another receiver besides Adams on this team who has a quick twitch off the line.

Just now, packerstk7 said:

Although I can’t tell if this performance is more on MLF or Rodgers. Rodgers hasn’t been inaccurate necessarily.

In fairness, it's probably a combo of MLF/Supporting Cast. Neither of which I really see being upgraded around AR in the future.